RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You know it's cold when you look at egg descriptions with 'sunlight", 'bright' and 'heat' in the description and think you could use some of that.

Of all the days to be egglocked this is surely the worst. This dragon needs to hatch two hours earlier than it is scheduled to, but if I have my partner hold it it’ll lose the incubate and she has no reds... ugh. Not that it’s any good to me if it doesn’t alt, but I can’t find that out until it hatches...

I have  ADD so I didn't finish reading your egg story, but maybe I'm supposed to say "that's too bad"?

so this happens when you're half asleep? Figure out what the dreams mean, Ya know, you don't have to be afraid of anything. Not even your end of life, Google bad dreans, and google near death experiences. Unless you're comfortable in your misery.

I have PSTD medication for it and it helps, but sometimes I take too long waking up and it gets its shots at my self-esteem in. It was unkind this morning when I was dreaming I was on a cruise ship and saw Nikki Sixx was in the crowd. 

I don't see the counselor for weeks and I intend to tell him I'm having communications problems with my doctor (this is is gonna be problematic since she's the head doctor).

I was born and raised in the deep South. She's of (Asian) Indian heritage. There's a commutation problem. We're both going 'what? what did you just say?'

FIREE HER! Get a therapist YOU can really talk to. I know exactly what YOU ARE TALKKING ABOUT. Put yourself first. That's like talking to a Martian for you. She's not helping you, and you pay her anyway. It's nothing personal, you 2 just will never click. Try a doctor/therapist you think is more IN LINE with what you are familiar with. If she was a good therapist, she would recognize the problem, put YOU first, and find someone just right for you. But no one understands this if they're not from  the South.  .So, obviously that's not happening. I''m not yelling at you,  I'm just trying to tell you what we both know the problem is, and that problem will never ressolve itself. Thank you for sharing with me, and we both know this situation has to change before you can get better. 

Screenshot_20221117_050720_Chrome.jpg

Should I play the lotto?

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Screenshot_20221117_050720_Chrome.jpg

Should I play the lotto?

:blink: Wow!

Dishes. I have to wash the dishes.

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Should I play the lotto?

Whoa! I think so. Gonna be some happy people in the AP!

Why am I having so much trouble getting my tail in gear to do anything?

23 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Why am I having so much trouble getting my tail in gear to do anything?

When was the last time you had the alignment checked?

Am I supposed to count something? Where am I? Am I in the back of the cave in the dark?

11 hours ago, anonymous said:

FIREE HER! Get a therapist YOU can really talk to. I know exactly what YOU ARE TALKKING ABOUT. Put yourself first. That's like talking to a Martian for you. She's not helping you, and you pay her anyway. It's nothing personal, you 2 just will never click. Try a doctor/therapist you think is more IN LINE with what you are familiar with. If she was a good therapist, she would recognize the problem, put YOU first, and find someone just right for you. But no one understands this if they're not from  the South.  .So, obviously that's not happening. I''m not yelling at you,  I'm just trying to tell you what we both know the problem is, and that problem will never ressolve itself. Thank you for sharing with me, and we both know this situation has to change before you can get better. 

she coould be the president of the  United  States! But if they can't help you, they're useless. Sounds to me like she/he is carried away with their importance. Don't let anyone intimidate you  YOU  pay THEM. You are THEIR boss! Besides. They don't call it "practice" for nothing. They're just "practicing. Make them put YOUR needs first. That's their job. 

I can’t believe I forgot to fog my Neglected exps after preloading them and had to abandon four incubated eggs... ugh... at least I have two tomorrow...

I mean, I've kind of given up updating my dragon list; with the way I grab dragons, I'm never gonna catch up.