RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Every single time you promise you’ll stay up longer to spend time with me, you don’t for one reason or another... when are you going to finally keep your promise? I get almost no time with you at all anymore.

If they don't have time for you now. they won't have time for you later. Life is too short to spend waiting on false promises. Move on. Live. Be happy. Don't wait for someone else to make you happy. It doesn't work that way. Don't say I wish this or that. If wishes were horses. beggars would ride/

Edited by anonymous

Stop falling off my lap snake! When you fall it takes me forever to resituate you.

(Uh, huge snake plushie that stays in my lap whenever I'm at my desk, not real snake)

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Stop falling off my lap snake! When you fall it takes me forever to resituate you.

(Uh, huge snake plushie that stays in my lap whenever I'm at my desk, not real snake)

silly lap noodle would rather be a rollie pollie. 

------------------------------------------------------

never thought my hand could cramp up from clicking so much.

A rollie pollie is another name for a pillbug aka wood louse.

I used to  catch them and hold them by their shell and touch my fingertips to their feet to feel their feet grab on.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Autocorrect, no!

31 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

A rollie pollie is another name for a pillbug aka wood louse.

I used to  catch them and hold them by their shell and touch my fingertips to their feet to feel their feet grab on.

Omg me too! I loved those things when I was a kid, and nowadays it's the only crawly bug I don't hate. 

Hurry up and defrost before dinner, frozen slice of boxed chocolate satin pie, I would like a snack.

(For context on my last post here, it was just in reference to my GF who I haven’t been getting a lot of time with because she has been busy and also dealing with toxic parents and uninvolved friends, I was just upset at the time because it was late and she’s been especially occupied for the last week or so.)

47 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Hurry up and defrost before dinner, frozen slice of boxed chocolate satin pie, I would like a snack.

Just eat it frozen.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm not going to get the 2G Kohraki I need...

Kohraki x what are you looking for?

I wonder how late this event goes?

Bronze 

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Kohraki x what are you looking for?

2G Kohraki with a Bronze Tinsel parent

My current thoughts are world is going to hell thanx to selfishness of 90% of people who live in it.

2 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

I did, however, forget it existed. Thanks, Haunted Harvest.

This is my life. Constantly forgetting real-life stuff while being absorbed in something on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Bronze 

2G Kohraki with a Bronze Tinsel parent

Ah. My tinsel is gold.

I do like the music in this.

when I was addressing asym, I was doing it to be cute/weird, now I'm actually using spoopy cuz it's an apt adjective

20 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I don't like people. Just Dragons.

anonymous immediately attracts dozens of insistently affectionate cats.