Elena

Elena's Art~

can you make it a mix of dark blue and light blue, like some markings are dark adn some are light? maybe a few blue-green marks too? if it's not too hard. thanks so much!

Dragonhatchling's request is done~

user posted image

Let me know if there is anything I can change :]

Sorry it took me a bit to get here. I couldn't find my labtop charger xd.png

Anyhow, the sprite is wonderful! I love it! Thank you so much!! wub.gif

Glad you like it :]

Sorry I've been taking so long everybody. I've been a bit busy with other stuff lately. I have been working on the requests though, so production isn't at a complete standstill at least.

Sorry there are still some incomplete requests. I promise I'll do them eventually v.v

Anyway, here's another sprites that I was working on for something else that I also never finished dry.gif

user posted image

Also, birdies!

user posted imageuser posted image

I kinda want to do some more of these little birds, and they only take a minute to do... If anyone wants a custom colored bird, just say so :3

aww that's cool!

and the little birds are so adorable

can't wait for my request xd.png

Here's how your request is progressing:

user posted image

xd.png Don't worry, lots of my stuff starts out looking like that ^

Still lots to do to it before it's finished.

Can I have a Black and Neon blue birdie?

user posted image

How's that? I'm not really sure if this is what you had in mind, so if you want something changed, just tell me so.

Aw, I'd love a little birdie~ Could you colour one like a male american goldfinch?

EDIT: Or if you can, a pair?

Like the bird on the far right and the bird on the far left of my sig.

Edited by albinosilver

user posted image

How's that? I'm not really sure if this is what you had in mind, so if you want something changed, just tell me so.

The undercarriage of the Bird, not the dots, the greyish thing, can you make the Neon Sky Blue?

Aw, I'd love a little birdie~ Could you colour one like a male american goldfinch?

EDIT: Or if you can, a pair?

Like the bird on the far right and the bird on the far left of my sig.

user posted image

user posted image

How do they look? Anything that needs to be changed?

@Plaguefly:

I'm glad you like it smile.gif

@hybridhydra:

Ah, okay. Will do!

If the birdie requests are open, can I have a Bright Green over coat and a Purplish Blue color for the under-carriage? Thank you! Also, sorry if the requests are closed.

If the birdie requests are open, can I have a Bright Green over coat and a Purplish Blue color for the under-carriage? Thank you! Also, sorry if the requests are closed.

I'm still open smile.gif I'll get right on yours~

@hybridhydra:

user posted image

is this any better?

user posted image

How does this look? If you want something changed, let me know. It's hard to work with two such different colors in such a small space xd.png

EEEEEE That is perfect!!! I love it!!!! *adds to sig right away!*

Are the birdie requests still open? If they are can you make me a pale blue one with a dark purple underbelly?

Are the birdie requests still open? If they are can you make me a pale blue one with a dark purple underbelly?

user posted image Like it?