Kjakings

The Daleks vs The Borg

Who would you fight for?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd go with the Borg. The Borg want to assimilate other species. The Daleks only want to wipe them out. The Borgs say, 'Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.' The Cry of the Daleks is 'Exterminate! Exterminate!' At least the Borg recognize other species as something beyond germs to be eliminated.

Also, it is possible to be de-Borged. Witness Captain Picard and Seven of Nine. Once you've be exterminated by a Dalek, that's it. Game over.

Of the choices, I'd go with the Borg.

The Daleks would shoot to kill and not consider any form of alliance with an 'inferior being'.

The Borgs, on the other hand, do have a concept of teamwork. Plus there is always a chance to break away from the Hive Mind if assimilated.

[Though there must be some way of destroying both evils]

Of the choices, I'd go with the Borg.

Daleks, definitely. They're awesome and also celebrate the holidays. tongue.gif

I've always loved the Daleks, and enjoyed their little victories against the Doctor. They're one of the only reasons I've actually enjoyed the show. Their determination and unity is astounding, even if it isn't necessarily for a great cause.

They also make really cute emoticons. user posted image