lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Sirocca shrugged softly. "What kind of names do you like?"

Sirocca settled down beside Ito, scratching the dragon's head. "Would you like something short, or something long?" she asked. "Easy to pronounce?"

Sirocca sighed. "What would be embarrassing?"

Sirocca frowned. "That's a rather masculine name," she murmured.

Sirocca shook her head. "Alright, we'll think of something... there might be a few books in the library that would have good names if you'd like to take a look."

Sirocca nodded. "There's history books. Perhaps a name with a good meaning behind it."

Sirocca nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" she asked, blinking at him.

Sirocca frowned. "I always help, Ito. Why would you think otherwise?"

Sirocca just nodded. "Well, come on then," she murmured, holding out a hand to help him to the doorway.

Ito looked at it, but didn't accept her hand. He instead followed closely, as I'd she were in charge of him.

Sirocca frowned but lead Ito down the hallway, floating quietly to the library. "Here," she murmured, opening the doors. The library was still in quite the mess it had been when the fairies freaked out from the presence of Relnz, but the books had been picked up and sorted into neat piles on the floor.

Ito climbed up one of the book shelves, cradling the dragon with one arm before settling atop it. He grinned back to Sirocca. "It's more comfy."

Sirocca sighed."But there's no books up there," she said. "How are you supposed to help look for a name while you're all the way up there?"

Ito put down the baby and grabbed a book from the top shelf by leaning over. "Like that." He kept a hand on the dragon so it wouldn't freak out.

Sirocca let out a sigh. "This is why you have mate problems," she grumbled, picking up a book off the floor.

Ito looked like he had been punched. His eyes watered and he hid at the top of the bookshelf, ashamed.

Sirocca let the breeze flip through the pages of the book in her hand, her eyes skimming over the pages. She ignored Ito hiding up on top of the bookshelf, focused on finding a name that seemed interesting.