lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Sirocca blinked and smiled. "Alright," she said, floating and waiting for her to catch up.

Sirocca smiled and floated down the hallway. "Let us see what is in this strange place."

"A demon resides here. There are things that are weird," she said, floating. "It is a fact of life."

Sirocca smiled. "But why not? There might be some amazing stuff here."

Sirocca frowned. "You would rather hide in the shadows of comfort and familiarity instead of exploring the world around you?"

"There's only so much exploring I can do before getting overloaded." She sighed. "So... You're a wind nymph?"

Sirocca nodded. "Yes, I am a wind nymph. I can navigate and direct wind currents. I drift about the breeze, letting it take me to where it wants me to be." She smiled. "It is an interesting journey."

Sirocca frowned. "What is a 'homemaker?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Like... A stay at home mom... Or a trophy wife." She shrugged. She didn't mind what she was.

Sirocca stopped, frowning. "That sounds awfully like what the dragons are doing to the girls," she said, gazing at her. "There just for the sake of having one, like a piece of jewelry or a prized cattle."

"It is," Sirocca said before she began floating away again, drifting down the hallways.

"Well, being dragons' treasures were the way those girls were taught too. Doesn't mean it's right," Sirocca murmured.

"I suppose..." She said, thinking. "Maybe I should help them then... By first I have to figure that out myself..."

Sirocca nodded. "It would be preferable," she murmured, turning around a corner. She could hear...hissing... a quiet sound, but a constant one, coming from a nearby closed door. "There is a sound. Should we investigate?"

Sirocca beamed. "But it might be something cool," she said, floating towards the door.