Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*pounces on Jolteon cuz principles while snagging paper airplane before it gets too far*

RAWR! The last post is mine >:U

WaterScorpion, why do you always pounce on me? Trying to break my limbs, hmm? D:

-snatches the last post back, shakes WS off, then rides off on a hoverboard with the last post-

You're weird, WaterScorpion XP -places WS on ground-

You can keep that post, but I'm claiming the last post. -speeds off with it on hoverboard yet again-

*comes through door* Hey! I got a load of cookies off Path Li-

Oh. Jolt flew off with the post? Hmm. Lemme just...*uses over-sized magnet to get Jolt back over here and picks up the post*

Thanks! I was wondering where this went!

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

*dumps more muffins on this thread*

dumps catnip on the thread... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

-uses vacuum to clean up the catnip mess, then puts it in reverse against Darien-

Here, have muffins instead of the last post.

You're weird, WaterScorpion XP -places WS on ground-

You can keep that post, but I'm claiming the last post. -speeds off with it on hoverboard yet again-

mew >:

*watches Jolteon for a bit before pouncing on her again*

my post =w=

-catches and places WS on ground again-

Would you like some catnip? Muffins? Or maybe catnip flavored muffins? While you decide, I'll take the last post back, thanks. c:

Edited by JolteonTails

Hmph. And how rainbow flavoured muffins are less than Darien's super secret family friendly catnip muffins? Mine are only 5% cyanide and 50% joy! The rest is.. None of your business.

But ill be leaving a crate of these mysterious muffins over here, right next to the catnip mountain..

Since you haven't claimed the last post, so technically it's still mine. And you can keep all these rainbow muffins.

Why do we fight over the last post when we can have some lovely Dinosaur Kebabs? made by travelling the path of ligh- HEY! staph readin and go steal the post, dammit! D:

Edited by lovecats99

Maybe I don't wanna stop reading! And maybe I want fish kebabs instead!

Fish Kebabs shall be deposited after the experiment.

-takes the dinosaur kebabs anyway... and the last post- Mm, dinosaur kebabs sure looks appetizing. You cats can keep the fish kebabs; I don't like them.

-strolls away with the last post while eating the dinosaur kebabs-