Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*Listens to crying and feels a little, just a little, sad. But not sad enough to give the trophy to them.*

in space

noone can hear my cry

*anti deppressants kick in and takes chicken trophy*

I WINNNN

I can hear everything!

*hits penguin on head with a metal pole, knocking him out. Takes chicken trophy and uses magic to change it into a dull book. Puts in biggest library in the world, then gets another book and turns it into a copy of the trophy and puts it in plain sight*

*sees dull book* *uses show what you are spell on it* Nice try, but I win! *steals trophy*

*Growls. Steals truck and runs phoenix over. Takes trophy and turns it into a watch. Puts the watch on and walks around.*

*goes detroit on shadow and rips watch off, then turns the trophy into a plump piggeh, eats piggeh, becoming a fully grown Penglien*

Well the trophy is back in my tummy

*Kicks penguin in face and gives him heimlich. Grabs trophy when it comes out and cleans it. Turns trophy into a grain of sand and puts it at the beach. Then kicks all the sand around so its all jumbled up. But then realizes I don't know where it is either*

censorkip.gif

*vacuums all the sand on the beach*

muahaha I win...somewhat...Hey shadow help me sort through the sand, first one to find the trophy wins

*begins sorting*

*is squashed* *floats around like a piece of paper, then pops back into shape* That hurt! *searches the beach for the trophy-sand*

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

*finds the real trophy* I WIN!!!!! *gets in sub and goes underwater with the real trophy.*

*SCREAMS!!!!

Can breath underwater. Curles up in ball and hugs trophy. The sub fills with water.*

*drains ocean and takes trophy with extend-o-arm so your're both stuck at the bottom of the ocean*

You're borth invalid

<3 <3

*Teleports to penguin and tackles him. Takes trophy back and runs.*

YOUR ALL INVALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grows wings and flies after Phoenix*

Edited by ShadowMonster

*Flies much faster, just because I'm awesome. Catches up to phoenix and tackles to ground. Steals trophy and teleports far far away. Then puts up a block so no one can follow.*