Ninetails

Count till the end of the world gets here!~

The bacteria that was genegineered to eat the plastic in the ocean has come for Lagie's Legos.

The most recent batch that came into my shop has sets from a theme called Atlantis that I'd never even heard of (and I thought I knew most LEGO!).

Wow, sounds interesting! I don't follow new LEGO themes for some time, but this one sounds amazing!

It's pretty, actually, all greys and reds with gold highlights. One of our resorts here is Atlantis, so I'm thinking they probably sold the sets there at one point. There's some cool shark people, too. I'll take photos when I get the sets together.

Sounds cool!

When you will have photos, please show us some, I would really love to see it :)

Will do! (Will be at least a week from now. I'm still cleaning and sorting the pieces.)

so i'm stalking the Forest for a CB summer so i have at least a CB seasonal pair (since most of my seasonals are messsssy!!), and i see this description about folded paper, yadda yadda.... DING!! *scrambles to click*.... nah, i'm too slow.... I GOT THE PAPER!!!! it's my 3rd paper (1 adult and 1 frozen hatchie), but i'm pretty sure this is the first one I caught!! i don't have notes how i got the others, but.... I GOT THE PAPER!!!!

Congrats on the paper! :D