Tiki G

Swipe A Dragon!

Swipes Helix Medublo Cryo Incarn and Ian Alaric Vis Yvl biggrin.gif

*cuddles all the eggs and hatchlings, stick them into a basket, and runs away*

Takes avatar of Creation, female Royal blue (I hoard them), takes all abult alts and thaws the frozen hatchi's, takes blusangs, takes all holiday dragons, the cheses, all the alt vine dragons, the red dorsals (and the frozen hatchi), frills, all the female Imps because I like their sprites, the gold dragons, all the female Shallow waters, all the halloween dragons, your leetle tree, all your avatars and you GoN's, your paper dragons, your bright pinks, one of your male dark myst pygmys, your female tan ridge wings, all your abult female Royal blue dragons and all your valintines dragons.

There you go, I think you should read it all so you know what I took.

Edited by Howitzersfriend

*runs off carrying Precious Gift From Wends* ninja.gif

*Snatches Sunsong Amphitere egg*

Edited by Sockrael

(takes off with the unnamed shallow water male) Bwahahah - no name means no love! I'll take this unwanted 2nd gen off your hands! (RUUUUNS)

Well, since you have so many...

*swipes Excess Success 1*

*takes seasonal egg* I've been hunting for one of these. smile.gif

(takes off with the unnamed shallow water male) Bwahahah - no name means no love! I'll take this unwanted 2nd gen off your hands! (RUUUUNS)

Technically all my dragons had names; I was just inactive for a long time and my scroll was cleared of names. I recovered what I could but I couldn't remember all the names u_u. So no, that dragon is loved and was named, but I'm not going to name it something different because it already had a name.

*sniffs while casually swiping Sockrael's eggs and hatchlings*