Lagie

Favourite Dragon Name

Zingora The Protector

(Were some of your dragon's names Don Bluth character refs?)

I don't usually grab a dragon right from the top of the scroll, but The Stars are Fluffy Tonight is an adorable name. xd.png

(Thanks, I got the idea from the species of her parents: Pillow x Nebula)

Divine Embers

Amphora and Kiwi

(I have no idea what Don Bluth is. Zingora The Protector, Minuka The Bringer Of Joy and Kamek The Mischievous are named after three paper dragons I had as a (younger) kid. tongue.gif )

Amphora and Kiwi

(I have no idea what Don Bluth is. Zingora The Protector, Minuka The Bringer Of Joy and Kamek The Mischievous are named after three paper dragons I had as a (younger) kid. tongue.gif )

Don Bluth is a famous director for first class animated movies, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Troll in Central Park, Secret of NIMH, Land Before Time, etc.)

Was referring to your "You Can Call Me Annmarie" and "Stanley The Talking Grapefruit"

Brontio Glidewing

Don Bluth is a famous director for first class animated movies, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Troll in Central Park, Secret of NIMH, Land Before Time, etc.)

Was referring to your "You Can Call Me Annmarie" and "Stanley The Talking Grapefruit"

No, they are references to Sheogorath from Skyrim. Maybe he was referencing those movies? I didn't know about it. Athough I LOVE Land Before Time!

EonTheWise

Edited by Syiren