Completely Different

Comedy TV Shows

Now, everybody likes a good laugh. What TV do you guys turn to just for the jokes?

For me, I tend to prefer sketch shows with more surreal humour. I love good ol' Monty Python, as well as 'Whose Line Is It Anyways?' (American version, preferably, but both are good). 'That Mitchell and Webb Look' is also definitely one of my favourite modern sketch shows.

I'm not all that into sit-coms, but if I were to watch any, it would probably be Friends.

Edited by Completely Different

Mrs Browns boys LOL

I seen a bit of it a few weeks ago and thought it was crap, but then watched the whole show the week after and it was omg funny, I haven't laughed so much since Fawlty Towers. It's adult humour and is on late at night. I must find more like this!

I'm going to take a load of crap for this but, Disney's Phineas and Ferb makes me laugh. Yes I know it is a kids show but it has some pretty funny stuff in it, and the music is pretty good.

I'm going to take a load of crap for this but, Disney's Phineas and Ferb makes me laugh. Yes I know it is a kids show but it has some pretty funny stuff in it, and the music is pretty good.

That show is absolutely hilarious. It's the only good thing on Disney channel, and one of the few good shows left at all (for kids, I mean).

Oh, Lord, how could I forget Phineas and Ferb? That show is an absolute delight. If I ever need something fun to cheer me up, that's the show I go to.

I love that show! =D

...but we only have free-to-air channels at my house. So I don't get to watch it often.

I used to watch "Archer", when it was on, just to laugh.

I have a more warped sense of humor so stuff like Tosh.0, South Park, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are what I watch. tongue.gif

Pretty much anything on Comedy Central really. I love watching stand-up comedy too.

I like the old sit coms best - Laverne and Shirley, Family Ties, Happy Days.

All of the shows I like I really like only for the humour. So if I tried to list them all, you'd all drown. >_> So... these are just the funniest, IMO.

Futurama

Spongebob (the old episodes)

Keeping Up Appearances

Soreike! Anpanman

Rocko's Modern Life

The Golden Girls

The Catherine Tate Show

Looney Tunes

Duck Dodgers

I never grew up.

Black Adder, Red Dawrf and Dad's Army. Classic British comedy.

And, though not strictly comedy, can I throw Top Gear out here, as that's had me in stitches on more than one occasion?

Phineas and Ferb is win. <3

A few others I like:

The Nanny

Fairly Oddparents

Loooney Tunes

/shot for watching so many cartoons

Black Adder, Red Dawrf and Dad's Army. Classic British comedy.

And, though not strictly comedy, can I throw Top Gear out here, as that's had me in stitches on more than one occasion?

I honestly thought I might keel over during the second amphibious car episode.

"You have built a rubbish boat and you know nothing of sailing."

If Top Gear doesn't count, nothing does.

Also, Coupling, Black Adder, Futurama, Arrested Development...

I like family guy, futurama, south park, now that I think about it just a bunch of slapstick humor.

I know this is an ancient one but Gilligans island. Anyone ever heard of it? It's really funny!!

And also I Dream Of Jeanie!

(any barbie movie, makes me die laughing at the stupidness of it all lawl)

Frasier, Top Gear, QI & Have I Got News For You are the main 'comedy' shows I watch.

I have also been known laugh at House, Bones & True Blood.

Top Gear

Have I Got News For You

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Would I Lie To You?

Mock The Week

Russell Howard's Good News

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Are You Being Served?

'Ello 'Ello

Blackadder

Live At The Apollo

QI

Just to name a few...

Whose Line is it Anyway.

My parents never let me stay up and watch it with them while it was still airing, but now I watch it all the time on youtube.