Nimrodel

VOTING: DC Photography Contest #25

Who will you vote for?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time for another round of voting! The theme was flowers, and here are the entries:

Aerouant - Orchid

RheaZen - Spiderwort

St. Jimmy - Entry

Toneto - Entry

SickThing - Papaver

earthgirl - Entry

elizaso - Entry

tikigurl91 - Even Imperfection Can Be Beautiful

roobot - Entry

Autana - Claroscuro

Kanaye - Entry

Kiramay - Entry

Lagie - Water lily

bloodred-dragonfly - Entry

sarahfish89 - Entry

Gamekatt101 - Entry

Anniepimm - Entry

Bonjourno! - A Roseee ~!

lachrymation - Entry

Fengari - Entry

Caius - Entry

The voting ends Sunday, February 13th!

Voted for Lagie's.

@Autana: yours would have gotten my vote, if it wasn't for that bright red date that's really ruining the Claroscuro-effect for me. Sorry!

Oh >.< too bad :/ I have to figure out how to take the dates out without ruining the photos smile.gif Thanks anyway smile.gif

Wow, there's 3 I cant choose between, Lagie's, Aerouant's and Toneto's all so pretty

Why, oh, why are they all so beautiful? I voted for Kiramay's entry. I... liked it... much... although it ripped my heart not to choose Autana's, sarah's, Lagie's and pretty much all the other entries. Why isn't there an "all" option? biggrin.gif

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Why, oh, why are they all so beautiful? I voted for Kiramay's entry. I... liked it... much... although it ripped my heart not to choose Autana's, sarah's, Lagie's and pretty much all the other entries. Why isn't there an "all" option? biggrin.gif

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

because then there'd probably be no winner wink.gif

Edited by sarahfish89

Voted. smile.gif It was very hard to decide which flower to vote for.

And Autana, if you don't mind me asking what flower is that?

I have no idea how they are called in english, in spanish they are called 'Dama de noche' so Lady of the night. A quick search on google says the scientific name is Selenicereus grandiflora, and apparently from the family of cactus ^^

The flowers only open for a night, and the smell is inebriating.

edit found the wikipedia article biggrin.gifhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenicereus_grandiflorus

So the name in english would be queen of the night ^^

Edited by Autana

I voted for SickThing because I liked the bright red of the flower so much

Thank you! biggrin.gif *happy*

I really have to say that I am not able to decide yet.

"All this beauty is killing me..." (<- any Nightwish fans around here?) wink.gif

oh, these entries are all so beautiful ohmy.gif but I especially loved Even imperfection can be beautiful - so sweet and original, Claroscuro - looks fantastic, Blosom (St. Jimmy's work), Orchid, Water Lily and bloodred-dragonfly's entry - all so beautiful... well, voted smile.gif for tikigurl91's Imperfection smile.gif

Thanks, lachrymation!

I was beginning to fear it was too much leaves, too little flower. But then again it's just what I like about the photo myself. Glad someone else liked it too!

Thanks, ksew. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it. smile.gif

Voted for Lagie's Water Lily. wink.gif

Yeah, there's a lot to choose from this time, so it's really hard to make a choice! laugh.gif Decided to go for the Water Lily since it caught my eye in the entry round.

The voting ends tomorrow, so now is the time to get your vote in if you haven't already!