Vic

Most Annoying

ANY character from tales of Symphonia. ARRGHHH. I want to do bad things to them.

All of the good guys in White Knight Chronicles.

They're all as thick as mince.

I have to agree with the guy a couple comments ago. Gary from the pokemon games. He is annoying as hell and I wish I could toast him.

Not very original, but Peach from Mario Bros.

Why must she always get captured? You'd think after awhile she'd learn. And in the wii version, she's always two feet from you in that stupid air balloon and won't jump out. And her voice...

I really despise Pikachu from the Pokemon franchise...

I also hate the new Dante in the rebooted DevilMayCry game... arrggh..

I have to agree with the guy a couple comments ago. Gary from the pokemon games. He is annoying as hell and I wish I could toast him.

I totally agree with you.... Totally.Agree.

Another one, Sparx from the Legend of Spyro series. They try to make him funny, but it just falls flat and I just want him to shut up so I don't have to hear his irritating voice.

From Dragon Age Origins; Sten... got me frustrated after a while!

From DA Awakening; Just about everyone, but specially Anders. If I ever play again, I'm NOT giving him the darned cat. Sir Pounce-A-Lot? Who the heck names his cat that?

From Oblivion; Emperor Uriel Septim, his son Martin, and that annoying Kajiit in the Dark Brotherhood's quarters.

Yuna from FFX. I'll never forget when she said; "Meanwhile, we can all go pray to the temple of Djose!"

I was like... Wooooo....... fun.......... ¬_¬........... you have to be kidding me.

Everyone from FFVIII. I just didn't find them likeable enough.

Everyone from FF XIX, except Freya, who was the only mildly interesting character.

All sidequest characters in Sacred. Can't you fight? Or, at least, can you try NOT to get killed?

Dunno if this has been said, but Susano from Okami.

Until he owns up to his responsibilities, then he's cool.

I hated Tobi until I beat him for the final time, then I was sad.

So many characters to hate on... Hm, let's see.

Final Fantasy series; Matoya, how did your eye get in that castle? I hate you so much for making me search for HOURS in your mansion only to realize that your eye was in a castle ruin. Firion looks like he's wearing Maria's underwear on his head in Dissidia. Onion Knight is just plain annoying. I hate Kain, always will. Bartz, get your own attacks, will you? Terra, stop doubting yourself! you're depressing me! Aerith why does your voice have to irritate me so much? Your voice is just so... UGH! In Advent Children you were fine, but Kingdom Hearts, oh god no! Raijin, y'know!? Stiener, go die in a hole please? Yuna, I can not stand your voice at all! I'll always hate you! Penelo, You were the worst character in the game. Why were you even playable!? No one used you! Vanielle. Enough said.

Persona series- In persona 3, i found myself constantly hating on Ken and Yukari. I couldn't stand those two! Persona 4, Rise was the only one I loathed. I just hated Teddie when he walked.

Kingdom Hearts series- Kairi is someone i'll never like.

Pokemon- Professor Oak! He was stalking me every time I tried to use my bike indoors!

Disgaea series- Always hated Flonne, never liked Tink or Hanako, and will forever loathe Kyoko and Asuka.

I also hate the new Dante in the rebooted DevilMayCry game... arrggh..

I agree, but heres hoping that he will look normall-ish by the end of the game

I now think the turrets are cute lol. New annoyance: Female hurt sounds in Terraria. Do not ask.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned but I really think this character is extremely annoying.

That Godforsaken Owl Kaepora from OoT. I seriously wanted to take a slingshot/bow/sword/SOMETHING against him. Especially when you accidently hit Yes to the "Would you like etc. etc. again" and then accidently hit it again D: God, such a stalker.

Edited by Ookami11

I don't hate her, but I found Rosa pretty annoying in FFIV. She has a ability that restores a tiny amount HP to the party, except most of the time it misses. dry.gif

Alfina from Grandia 3. Her voice and her constant crying just makes my ears ring all the time, and make me wanna wish I could go inside the game and tell her "STFU!!!"

The postman from LoZ: Twilight Princess. He maybe very helpful delivering mail to Link, but the way they made him look (and his voice) are that of a dork, IMO.

Mirage from Star Ocean 3. Tough she's a very mature woman, and very dependable, BUT she has the same fighting style of Cliff, and use the same weapons, which I consider a SUPER WASTE of character slot. They could have added another useful character with a different fighting style, and different weapons.

And plenty more, but I can't remember right now. Will update later.

Tidus from FFX.

At first I didn't understand why everyone hated him. Then he laughed. And then he started whining. I had to take breaks from the game because he annoyed me so much.

Wakka from FFX

It was mostly the voice acting. His fake islander accent was grating on the ears. Also, why was it that his awful blitzball was one of the most powerful weapons in the game? I could barely comprehend that.

Baby Mario from Yoshi's Island.

While a great game, baby mario's scream was enough to drive anyone crazy.

Kormir from Guild Wars. I THOUGHT YOU DIED LIKE, SIX MISSIONS AGO! NO! STAY DEAD! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT FOLLOW BEHIND ME AND WHINE! >_> Then she becomes a god, that son of a goldfish.

Also, in Baldur's Gate I, there was this one guy that was extremely annoying. "Hey'ya!" *follows party around talking to the closest person* "Hey'ya!" *talk about rocks. "Hey'ya!" *scratches his butt, then his head, tilts his head back and forth before shuffling after an unlucky party member* >_> His name was Nuber or Neebur or something like that. He gets so annoying, that you try to kill him. But somehow the guards find out. There must be a security camera behind one of those trees that the guards watch to see the expressions on adventurer's faces when this guy just stalks them going "Hey'ya!"

"Here, let me 'bother bother' you with my claymore and shield-bash your face in."

Baldur's Gate II- Imoen was SOOO whiny! And then she stalks you in your dreams... *shoots self in head* Irenicus wasn't as bad as her. At least you get to kill him.

Oblivion- That freaky cone-headed blonde kid that follows you around after becoming the Arena Champion or whatever. That's why all my games end in me killing off everyone in the streets.

Morrowind- ALL NPC CHARACTERS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE THEM SOMEPLACE FOR A QUEST (not one character, but it'll do). So damn slow, so stupid. They always get stuck or fall into that convenient lava pit. I also hate that old bald guy in the beginning when you're filling out your class and stuff.

... All that ranting made me forget what else is there I loathe. Ah well, I'll remember it soon...

FF7 - Yuffie. Gaw, can not stand. And to a slightly lesser degree, I actually can't find Cloud or Tifa all that tolerable as they disintegrate into whiny idiots by disc 3.

Xenosaga - SHION. ARGH. DEATH. Her voice, her idiocy, her sheer STUPIDITY and she's supposed to be some ultimate scientist responsible for the bassa$$ness that is KOS-MOS? Gimme a break!

Arc the Lad 1 - Chongara. He's so darned useless it's unbelievable. The only thing he's good for is summoning Choko once you get her at the bottom of the Forbidden Ruins.

Arc the Lad 2 - Sania. Kind of wish she's get drop-kicked into a pit and die.

Arc the Lad 3 - LUTZ. DIE. If he wasn't so annoying, he'd be awesome as some of his attacks ROCK, but gaw! He's that obnoxious kid everyone loves to hate.

FF8 - Rinoa. Blaaaaar. Though Dead Fantasy did kind of rectify my hatred of her. smile.gif I just can't stand her on disc 1 - to me, she gets better.

FF9 - Quina Quen. I just couldn't bring myself to be able to tolerate this goofy *insert a random censor-kipz here*.

FFX - RIKKU. And this holds true for X-2 as well. Then I lost faith in humanity and stopped playing Final Fantasy. smile.gif To a lesser degree, Tidus torked me off with his stupid laugh. And Wakka with his... Wakka-ness. Especially during his cameo in X-2. I wanted to take that spike of hair of his and shove it in a wood chipper.

Sonic (all) - Amy. (takes mallet to the head of the annoying pink hedgehog) And, even worse than her, Tails. Stupid aggravating 2-tailed fox. The only time he was tolerable was in Sonic 2.

Kingdom Hearts - Yep, pile me in with all of those who can't tolerate Kairi. I like her as a motive, but nothing more. And lump in with her the Heartless, Ansem, who drove me mad with his blathering about darkness. Shtupid, shtupid Heartless of Terra/Xehanort/Xemnas/whatever.

I know this is fairly skewed to females, but do take note! Not all female characters make me angry - I adore Selphie and Quistis (FF8), Paine (FFX-2), Yuna (believe it or not!) and Lulu (FFX), KOS-MOS and MOMO (Xenosaga), Kukuru (Arc the Lad), Shante (Arc the Lad 2), Marsia (Arc the Lad 3), Rouge (Sonic), Namine (KH:CoM and KH2), Larxene (KH:CoM), Eiko (FF9) and many more, but these particular examples listed above... yick.

And males are just as bad. LUTZ. (takes a hearty moment to throttle him and wish that his distance attack had gone to someone awesome, like Velhart)

HEY I LOVE TAILS

Centarus from the game WOLF, is always like: yeah i'm going to be annoying and attack you every time you try to sleep smile.gif

Fawful! >n<

He's such a useless character, and all he does is run around like a dummy spewing random phrases that hold no merit or logic!

I don't like Cheren. He's pianfully one-dimensional and is a really bad rival. Bianca is not only a better rival, but she's also a better overall character, with actual personality and development.

The Apprentice from Soulcalibur 4. Okay, so he's not too bad when I use a character I'm good with, but why, WHY do I have to beat him with Vader? Vader is so sloooooowwwwwwww!

Kirby from Super Smash Bros. Not the fighting, but the taunt. "Bye~Bye~Bye~Bye~" RRRGGGGGHHH SHUT UP!

Oh, did I forget to mention "Hey, listen!"

Oh, and creepers from minecraft.