mickiloo97

Micki's Rainbow Shop!

You are awesome!!!!!!!

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

^^agrees with Aryxon

oh, oh, one little wittle question: can I has a one perfect banner by you when ya finish ma request? or anyday? when you can? pwease? *cute lookie*

You really think I'm that good? O_o

~edit~

user posted image

user posted image

[IMG=http://i51.tinypic.com/dxxzk8.png]

BE APPRECIATIVE! The wings took me forever to get right and they still look weird.

@IZDib

I'm getting the background done. I just wanted you to see this to make sure it was alright.

@dreamgirl5

What do you mean perfect banner? I can make you a banner anytime, just saying...

WHERE DID THAT WHITE CAME FROM!?!? O_O beautiful wub.gif I envy you.

perfect banner = banner by Micki

and I can has it anytime? /doesnt believe

I still cant believe I can get one, but if its true, I will just post my order tongue.gif ignore it if you want.

Username: Dream

Type of Order (Banner, Stamp, etc): bannet

Color Theme: orange/jellow/red/whatever you want and what looks good

Effects:

Pictures/Sprites: sunstone!

Size: somehow as first pic in my rotar in siggy? (dont make it too high cause it will kick out text below)

Writing: Sunstone Obsessed! MINEEE!!!

pwease??

Edited by dreamgirl5

@Dream

If my list has an opening, then I'm open. You don't have to ask. I'll try to get the size of your rotator thing

@IZDib

I got the background done so here's everything in one post. For simplicity.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i54.tinypic.com/30nf9t2.jpg]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i51.tinypic.com/dxxzk8.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/119qb77.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i54.tinypic.com/2e0uyy8.png]

Username:AryxonNabalMornaug

Type of Order (Banner, Stamp, etc):Banner

Color Theme: Ominous and foreboding

Effects: link to meh scroll

Pictures/Sprites: A Male and female hellfire wyvern. Male on right, female on left

Size: 50x50

Writing: GodOfTheDragons in Grassy Fields writing

I'm starting on this... And a few questions.

For effects, what does that mean? Do you want it on a scroll int he pic or do you want it linked to your scroll?

50x50 size? That's tiny, you know that, right?

If it is going to be 50x50, I'll have to shrink the sprites. Is that alright?

That answer... confuses me.

Ok, um... Like me18011's scroll thing

Change sizing to 100x100

That's even worse. You put it in effects, like if you want sparkles on the pic, or any thing special about effects. You put, "link to meh scroll" Do you want a picture of your scroll in the background of the pic? Or (once it's finished) have it linked to your scroll? If you want it linked to your scroll, you have to do that. I just provide you with the picture, but I can show you how if you don't already know.

*megaphone* oh DREAM~!!!

user posted image

user posted image

[IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/2w341p2.png]

If you want any edits done, just ask. I think it came out pretty good! But the tail came out wonky... I fixed it a little in the shading, but it's still a little odd. I'm not good with the wing-arm so I make it simple, something hard to screw up so I hope it's okay. And in the leetle one is to not-leetle, I can shrink it some more.

I like the way that sunstone looks

Username: LLD

Breed and What Gender Sprite: female Moon stone

Pose: relaxed details up to you.

Background: stars

Other: Tis this ok?

Holy s***.

Just as I refreshed the page to update, I just finished drawing exactly that for myself. I was going to use it as a sig. That's exactly what I drew. Female Moonstone, laying down, and I was going to do a background of stars. That's f***ing scary.

I guess I'll have to choose a different pose for you, because you're not having mine!!!

*O.O + D: in one*

I...... I swear I did not know......... honestly!

That is extremely scary, but I swear I did not know.

Flashig letters, and can you please teach me how to lonk?

@LLD

It's f***ing terrifying.

It's either you, or me, but one of us here is psychic. How often does this happen to you, because to me, this is very often. As soon as I do or think something, someone says it, and it's usually funny, but now it's scaring the crap out of me.

@Aryxon

Now there's flashing letters? And to link, it's easy. Just use this format:

[URL=ENTER THE URL HERE]AND THE IMG CODE HERE[/URL]

Edited by mickiloo97

It only happens with a select few I know (as in 2 now, second person I thin you know lol) One being my GF. Ok this is scaring me more now.

Due to how often its happening though it is getting scary. When I can make a art request with almost the exact details with out you giving a hint of doing so your self.......

So this only happens to two people you know? Me and your GF both do this? This really is scary. I'm the only person I know that this has ever happened to me and the earliest I can remember it happened was in the first grade with my friend.

This is so scary. This is the biggest that it's ever happened. Usually I'll think something, then someone will say it, but this is the only time I've ever done something then have someone say it.

It's pretty terrifying.

I swear I can't read minds, true this is the biggest one so far... but still. This was happening before in talks before. I bit often as well if I recall right to. First times first times a lot this year now this to. Its the first time I'v...... some how requested or anything up to such detail..... I don't exactly know what to say about this.....

This is a scary first time thing for me. I could explain things in detail of what happens between me and my GF if ya want but shall we take this to DA? TO avoid spamming the thread?

also I'll still stick to the request just.... ya in a diffrent pose still relaxed just not in the same pose......

Edited by little lost dragon

No, I've had enough scary and I have to go to bed soon. I'm trying to finish my Moonstone then I'm heading to bed. But that was wicked crazy.

I gtg for bed as well..... (this time its times not that) you take care and have a good night.

*yawns* Yep, okay... You too.

That's even worse. You put it in effects, like if you want sparkles on the pic, or any thing special about effects. You put, "link to meh scroll" Do you want a picture of your scroll in the background of the pic? Or (once it's finished) have it linked to your scroll? If you want it linked to your scroll, you have to do that. I just provide you with the picture, but I can show you how if you don't already know.

*megaphone* oh DREAM~!!!

user posted image

user posted image

[IMG=http://i56.tinypic.com/2w341p2.png]

If you want any edits done, just ask. I think it came out pretty good! But the tail came out wonky... I fixed it a little in the shading, but it's still a little odd. I'm not good with the wing-arm so I make it simple, something hard to screw up so I hope it's okay. And in the leetle one is to not-leetle, I can shrink it some more.

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *dies* THAT IS PERFECT *huggles little cute sunstone*

I think it cant fit in my siggy tho D': it would kick out the letters below it. but that no matter! xd.png if you can shrink it more, great, if not, great again xd.png /sunstone obsessed

and I LOVE the tail! and wings! and face! AND EVERYTHING! O.O

Here you go.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/2ilzo0o.png]

What I find easier, is if you put the text ABOVE the pictures. That way some of the less-important pic gets cut off and not the very-important text.

Tis art request still ok? Not a copy of the one you just drew but ya know?

Here you go.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/2ilzo0o.png]

What I find easier, is if you put the text ABOVE the pictures.  That way some of the less-important pic gets cut off and not the very-important text.

awwwww!! thanks! I'll put it in my siggy as soon as I can! :3

*headdesk* why I am so stupid? >_> *goes to put the text ABOVE*

Edited by dreamgirl5