sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

He disappeared. I PMed him, but no reply, he still hasn't posted that vision, soon we'll have to scrap the whole turning Scuta evil plan for a time.

((How to play out him coming back to the cave... with Crisie right outside...?))

Edited by Dusset

Yeah, he was all but an accept-er. And out primary baddie. But that's doesn't mean we can say there's no one to fight.

((Paused to get up for a drink...))

I just felt like I'm leading here. I'm not a fan of that feeling.

Well he might be a bit confused if he comes back with the vision all done and everyone's suddenly gone out to run PuG's or something

That may well have to happen. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow when I jump on for the day, I'm pulling Scuta out and returning him to the cave.

Ok, finally back. Sorry I was gone so long. sad.gif

If the vision wasn't clear (and I was aiming for the writing to flow smoothly, not for it to be sensible or concise) the old Citadel consisted of a circular curtain wall, split into five sections by enormous bastions. These bastions stretched from the wall to the central tower, which had five sides. Each section was dedicated to one of the Masters, though they didn't directly rule over them. The new one will be almost identical in core design, though a few details will change.

I need one day to pass, then we'll get Scuta back to Thrymzen. In the meantime, where's Dragongirl?

And im not sure wut to do. I mean i could follow you in the morning and try to stop you from joining Chess' evil army tongue.gif

He'll be going quite fast. Not normally like he did when he trailed the Gray. So keeping up with him is out of the question...

Heh, Durpie and Lost are just posting back and forth. Dunno why it's just sort of cool.

Just pointing it out. Most call me LLD for short. Kind of gotten used to it. Had to think for a moment there with being called 'Lost" lol.

Username: Sliverwind

Name: Cloud

Type/Breed: moonstone dragon

Power: Her power is healing but she isnt good at it.

Personality: Coud shy dragon but when you get to know her she is very nice. She loves to help others when in need.

Appearance: she has a cloud on her back, blue body, sky blue eyes, white claws and a white tuft on the tip of her tail.

age/stage:she is two years old starting to grow her wings.

History: She was abandoned by her mother when a human had touched her. she ran from the man back to her mother but her mother said that she wasnt her daughter. Cloud ran away ever sine then.

Extra: when her wings grow out the tips will be white.

Personality: Coud shy dragon but when you get to know her she is very nice. She loves to help others  when in need.

Appearance: she has a cloud on her back, blue body, sky blue eyes, white claws and a white tuft on the tip of her tail.

History: She was  abandoned by her mother when a human had touched her. she ran from the man back to her mother but her mother said that she wasnt her daughter. Cloud ran away ever sine then.

Uhm, I see lots of grammar/punctuation errors. Could you fix that?

What does the words in red mean? I will also need more on personality. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I deleted the ones who were striked off previously... People with [?] will be striked off.

EDITx2: We are left with 11 active players. Even then, I think still got a few who are 'missing'... hmm... Anyways, countdown to the final exam is about 85 days left, so I won't be on very soon.

Edited by sharlykng

Your still in school? Or are you counting summer in that? What kind of weird school system does your country use?

Personality: Coud is a shy dragon but when you get to know her she is very nice. She loves to help others when in need. Cloud doesnt like fighting. She doesnt like to be left alone.

History: She was abandoned by her mother when a human had touched her. she ran from the man back to her mother but her mother said that she wasnt her daughter. Cloud ran away ever sine then.

*Looks at char sheet* Looks good to me. I say approved.

And is Oracle still in here or is that char counted as 'dead' or just plain out?

Is the moonstone dragon one I missed, I'm very rarely on the actual site, except to breed. If it isn't it needs to a DC breed, also, add an L to Coud there. xd.png

Man, I'm so out of the loop... Haven't hunted eggs except for lineages. smile.gif