sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Ok then. Lets try it. It'll give a odd twist once he's gotten to see them and they see him.

You ladies and gents know glast, the dragon who Sarrel just knocked out?

Well......

{!!!! Glast Joined Your Party !!!}

Name: Glast

Type/Breed: Flamingo Wyvernd

Power: Minor Phycicism

Job: (Too be decided by leader)

Personality: A little bit confused from being controlled by the human (you'll see later) but overall nice hatchling. He is a bit nosy with his powers.

Appearance: Pink, with a nice headcrest, and has several scars on his face from cage fights for the humans.

I want to fight Crusher, I have a feeling we'll be mortal enemies. cool.gif

Your choice. Although don't start the fight till I'm home from school. I'll try and not kill him. wink.gif

Edited by little lost dragon

Well I'm near death atm, and o Krashath's back flying towards Stoneza. So an all out fight will have to wait until I've healed.

Ok, Once you do get to fight Crusher you'll be getting some bad wounds. Crusher like to see blood. Think as it as Stoneza's bad side. Thats how I kind of do my evil ones.

Name: Glast

Type/Breed: Flamingo Wyvernd

Power: Minor Phycicism

Job: (Too be decided by leader)

Personality: A little bit confused from being controlled by the human (you'll see later) but overall nice hatchling. He is a bit nosy with his powers.

Appearance: Pink, with a nice headcrest, and has several scars on his face from cage fights for the humans.

I think you mean clairvoyance for the power? You want Glast to be a physic right? What type? To see in the future?

So he's a mild telepather? Okay then ^.^ Accepted!

Be very care full around Crusher then. He hates those who poke around in his head.

So? Most vampire dragons aren't reptuted as fighters. Flamingo Wyverns, on the other hand headbutt for fun and affection. And he has wings. And is relatively fast.

And remember. he had the same training as Crusher.

Edited by 6TheTheif

He did? And as for the fighting part... Crusher ain't your topical vamp tho, he'll shred any they if he thinks it looked at him wrong.

I'm just waitint to get to the cave and get healed, I want to fight Crusher. It would be cool, the foreign spitfire (frozen winged hatchling, thus his great experience and 10 yr age) vs. a human controlled vamp who's the top fighter at the settlement nearby. Would be interesting to see how it played out.

Starting some bad blood between them. happy.gifxd.png Back to the cave Krashath, YAH YAH. *whips*

Glast was controled by the humans, as well as Crusher. they trained him the same, but Sarrel will eventually wake him up, and he will be o.k.

I think.

;}

is he a marrow dragon?

if not, regular vampires, that whit stuff is just a skin patterns not extra bones.

OOOoooo ohmy.gif , a marrow hatchling, you should play on the fact that they're ugly as mess. Or "hardly could be considered cute" as they say.

{Edit}

This is bothering me, what species is Krashath?

Edited by Dusset

Starting some bad blood between them. happy.gifxd.png Back to the cave Krashath, YAH YAH. *whips*

Krashath is a giant silver-scaled dragon adult! (Just put in silver) And Shardas will skin you alive for treating his brother that way!