sapphiredragon73

Saph's Artsies

Krystalsharz- thank you very much!

hybridhydra- I don't take requests, as I've stated in the first post. If you want a commission, feel free to PM me.

if u dont take requests.. will u take an AT? xd.png (again, i'm too poor for points OR commish haha) but only if ur interested :3

Ah, I love how detailed the muscular structure is! The head seems a bit small to me, but I'm not familiar with the proportions of different types of horses.

Jackal- Yep, the head and neck both are definitely small in proportion with the body, that's something I really need to work on. Thanks!

KrystalSharz- biggrin.gif Yep. The reference picture had reins... but there was also a rider and I can't draw humans to save my life, and reins would have looked quite strange so I just left them out.

*has no originality whatsoever*

Bump with more art biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image <-- Bloodwraith dragon concept by Tiffashy and Silverlight, Sprites by me, spikes on the adults edited by Tiffashy.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Thanks Krystal biggrin.gif

A little horse sprite I did. This color... I now know why they say yellowish colors are hard to shade with.

2.5ish hours. No steals. If you do, I'll actually bite. O__o

user posted image

THanks!

KENOBI :DDD

YAY this one took forever. I cannot draw humans. THe lightsaber bothers me most. Glad it's finished, but it was fun while I was drawing it smile.gif enjoy biggrin.gif