Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

I love Sonic! I grew up with the Sega Genesis games and watched the anime a lot, since I couldn't buy the games in later years I watched so many gameplays lol. Is anyone in this thread excited for Sonic Frontiers or is it just me? 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

23 hours ago, GraphiteCore said:

Is anyone in this thread excited for Sonic Frontiers or is it just me? 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

I'm with you XD  

On 10/14/2022 at 12:58 AM, sh20000sh said:

I'm with you XD  

Yes!! I really think this game will be super fun.

The story is intriguing?? I have no idea what is going on tbh! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃

I heard there's going to be a monster hunter dlc, comes with an armor, that was interesting, haha.

They also just revealed the skills tree, I wonder what one can do with all that. ∑d(°∀°d)

Back in December '91 I had a motorbike accident breaking my leg so I spent time off work playing on my Mega Drive. One day I stuck some cheese on toast under the grill and went to carry on playing Sonic, I was trying to collect all the gold rings on one of the levels but kept falling short. So, I kept trying the level over n over again, I kept hearing this cracking noise from the kitchen but paid no attention to it. After a while I went to check what the noise was, I opened the living room door to my flat and was consumed with smoke.

Yep, I'd forgot about my cheese on toast and it was on fire, I only had the one window in the flat so I opened it and hobbled downstairs to open the front door to let the smoke out. This only really set the fire alarm off in the flats, it took ages to clear the smoke and the flats stunk, I had to clean and paint the walls in the kitchen as they were black but I did collect all the gold rings on the level I was been playing. :)

I just bought soundtrack for Sonic frontiers. It seems like delivered with weird condition, sigh.

you guys are never gonna guess who my favorite guy in Sonic Prime is

shadow is a close second though. i like the way he sees sonic and experiences bloodlust.

On 6/4/2023 at 8:00 AM, sh20000sh said:

I just bought soundtrack for Sonic frontiers. It seems like delivered with weird condition, sigh.

I changed it to another product. Its process took whole month. Changed one still has some damage but better than first one...