Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

@Digidude: the truth is in Shadow's game. =)

I haven't played that, actually, I don't really like Shadow.

I dun like characters who's powers are too cheap, it's not good when a main character is too powerful

Edited by digidude123

Sonic is more powerful than Shadow in my humble opinion. You'll see in Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic is Chuck Norris' pet hedgehog.

Sonic is more powerful than Shadow in my humble opinion. You'll see in Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic is Chuck Norris' pet hedgehog.

Yeah but all his chaos attacks and his exhibitor rings, too cheap in my opinion

and he's always depressed

Chaos Attacks? You can only use it when the bar is full and it take a long time to refill it again. Sonic in the other side can kill you 5 times before you fall in the floor only using his spikes. xd.png

And Shadow have his reasons to be a depressed person. People who calls him "emo" don't know what emo means.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

Well, sonic is the full time main character and mascot of SEGA

apparently tails is more popular than knuckles

KNUCKLES FOR THE WIN!!!!

I have these two games

user posted imageuser posted image

I like Sonic games but lately they the games got .... bleh!! Wonder if they will every bring out something AWESOME!!

AMEN.

I need to buy another copy of SA2B - I owned it at one point but it got all scratched up. It was one of my favorite games when I was younger, especially with the chao garden :3 I was a member of one of the more popular sites for chao hacking when I was a lot younger. Like... 13 or 12. Too bad the admin disappeared and his site shut down - been feeling nostalgic xd.png

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Sonic. Haven't played Sonic Colors 'cause it looks kinda dumb IMO.

About sonic heroes: I had the GC version and loved it <3

Edited by War Pig Killer

And Shadow have his reasons to be a depressed person. People who calls him "emo" don't know what emo means.

And he wasn't THAT emo in SA2B, I think they over-exaggerate it a little in ShTH xd.png

But we love him being so emo, it's a great excuse to *try to* hug him xDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

---

Who is the best hedgehog?

Sonic, Shadow or Silver?

Amy.

---

Thoughts? xd.png

PD: If my English seems "broken", just tell me. It's 4am here and my brain does not works right x_x

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

The only games that I have with Sonic in them are Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games xd.png, and Sonic Unleashed for Xbox 360.

Shadow has his own game? huh.gif

Okay, overkill. I hsra e a Chao Garden file with my younger sister and she screwed up two of my white Chao 'cuz she made one a pure-rabbit and the other a pure-cheetah. *facepalm* Nevertheless, I've played Sonic Unleashed on my phone(a download that got my head hacked off) and it was relatively fun.

I'm hoping the full Chaotix will appear soon... the last game where all of them were in was Shadow the Hedgehog, and they weren't even really playable there :/ Come on, Sega...

Bringing back the full Chaotix would entail bringing Mighty and possibly Ray back, though... Which I wouldn't mind, but still. It just seems rather improbable, you know?

Bringing back the full Chaotix would entail bringing Mighty and possibly Ray back, though... Which I wouldn't mind, but still. It just seems rather improbable, you know?

Knuckles is part of the chaotix too

''Julie su'' is part of it also

Well, I was talking about Espio, Charmy and Vector, but bringing back Mighty and maybe Ray would be fine too-it's very unlikly though :(

Who's Julie-su? o,o Never heard that name before (in a game) *evilz*

Mighty would be a nice re-add to the team, but Ray? a Chaotix?

Bark and Bean are good characters too, they, with Ray, can do a whole new team xd.png

And Nack needs love too d:

Knuckles is NOT a Chaotix - The original name of the game was "CHAOTIX - Featuring Knuckles the Echidna"

user posted image user posted image

P.s. Who is "julie su"? Another fail character of that fail comic?

And about the "forgotten characters", I only support Fang coming back. Ray and Mighty was only created to SegaSonic The Hedgehog to act as 2nd and 3rd players... I mean, they don't even have different skills like Tails and Knuckles have...

Current status: trying to get all red rings in Sonic Colors Wii... I think I have 80/180... Finished all Tropical Resort.

And about the "forgotten characters", I only support Fang coming back. Ray and Mighty was only created to SegaSonic The Hedgehog to act as 2nd and 3rd players... I mean, they don't even have different skills like Tails and Knuckles have...

*pokes Mighty* D: not only SegaSonic, Chaotix too!

Talking about skills, Ray can be the "fly" (flying squirrel) and Mighty... well, Power xd.png or even Speed, if necessary.

Nack... Nack... what skill does he have? Excluding his gun xd.png

Nack's got a real springy, powerful tail, and some kind of motorcycle/tank-esque thing, if I'm not mistaken? I'm pretty sure he also has thieving/mercenary skills, though I could be wrong on that too.

Springy tail... sounds more like a kangaroo than a weasel xd.png

Man, I wish I had a NewGen videoconsole D: I want to play Sonic Colors...

Springy tail... sounds more like a kangaroo than a weasel xd.png

Man, I wish I had a NewGen videoconsole D: I want to play Sonic Colors...

Beleive it or not, He's a wolf/weasel

Wolf-weasel... How...? I thought his Japanese title was Fang the Sniper. Then again, that does leave a lot to be asked...

AFAIK, Fang is just a weasel. There's nothing "wolf" in him.

@panic it is correct, his japanese name is Fang the Sniper.