Zerhai

Clan of Eventide and Dawn

user posted image

These two types of dragon have always been some of my favorites.

So I decided to create a family line lineage descended from four of my dragons:

user posted image Eventide CB Dra'axi, and user posted image Eventide II CB Dra'axi

and

user posted image Dawn CB Dra'axi, and user posted image Dawn II CB Dra'axi

The lineage is simple all dragons descended from these four dragons who are either sunset or sunrise will be named with either Dawn(for sunrise dragons) or Eventide(for sunset dragons) in their names.

I don't have many rules for this lineage but I do have some so here they are:

1. no biting, abandoning, killing, inbreeding or earth-quaking these eggs. If you accidently do any of these please let me or a mod know(when i get at least one), gifting and trading in other threads is allowed but please have them name them properly.

2. no begging for eggs.

3. if you are on the list for one of these eggs, and cannot accept it when offered let the gifter know asap so the egg can be passed on to someone who can accept it.

4. Only sunset/sunrise eggs descended from Eventide and Dawn are part of the lineage.

5. I do not mind you breed your dawn or eventide dragons with other lineages as long as you name any sunrise/sunset dragons which come from the pairing with either Dawn(sunrise) or Eventide(sunset) in the name.

6. Have fun!

7. The 'Dra'axi' part of their names is completely optional, it is simply the surname of all dragons on my scroll

8. All Dawn or Eventide eggs which come off my scroll will either be pretty, (eg stair, spiral or evengen) or at least i will try to do so.

9. Please fill out the 'changes' form when you have a change on one of your dragons from this lineage

(rules might change if i come up with more)

Edited by Zerhai

News:

7/18/13- created the thread! Yay!

7/21/13- members up to 3! YAY! Also edited the rules slightly to reflect the new forms I added in.

7/25/13- members up to 5! Yay!

8/24/13- decided that if eventide and dawn don't produce for three weeks again i shall add a secondary cb pair!

3/19/14- started doing a major update on page one, its still in progress hopefully by the end of the week i'll have it fully up to date....

Black List:

Gladly none!

Grey List:

Gladly none!

Edited by Zerhai

Current Dragons:

Eventide:

gen 1:

Eventide CB Dra'axi

Eventide II CB Dra'axi

gen 2:

Auros Eventide Dra'axi

Eventide Croatian Sunset

Shinwoo Eventide

Eventide Rising

Eventide Legend Dra'axi

Eventide Awakez II

Eventide Dra'axi Princess

gen 3:

Raven Eventide Dra'axi

Eventide Roses

code "5L9MV"

Gen 4:

Eventide Delight

Lost Dragon of the Lineage Code "jJ2MC"

River of Sadness Eventide

Eventide Lore Dra'axi

Moon's Pull Eventide

Gen 5:

Graceful Eventide Dra'axi

Painshield Eventide

Gen 6:

Eventide Spork Dra'axi

Gen 7:

Draya Eventide Dra'axi

Dra'axi Eventide

Gen 8:

Lore of Eventide Dra'axi

Dawn:

gen 1:

Dawn CB Dra'axi

.Dawn II CB Dra'axi

gen 2:

Ashley Dawn Dra'axi

Dawn's Heart II

Early Light of Dawn Dra'axi

Dawn J'oh

gen 3:

Fhendria Dawn

Dawn Shiny Sun Draining Croatia

gen 4:

Dawn Fail Dra'axi

Akaimi Dawn

Dawn Fail Dra'axi

eggs yet to hatch:

unnamed hatchlings/adults: (there are quite a few of these, please name your dragons)

code "5L9MV"

WAITING LIST FOR 2ND GENERATION(from first pair)!

WAITING LIST FOR 2ND GENERATION(from second pair)

Waiting List for any other generation!

*I will only breed to extend my lineages unless eggs are requested*

Edited by Zerhai

Current Members:

Zerhai (OP)

YOGSCAST_Dragon

sunnynight12345

daba555

Vaati

predatorfan4ever

Tiga

sunshine_ley

Current Breeders:

Zerhai

sunnynight

daba555

Vaati

predatorfan4ever

Tiga

Edited by Zerhai

Request forms:

(form to join)

[color=green][b]I want to Join.[/b][/color] 
Forum Name: 
Scroll Link: 
PM Link: 
Willing to be a breeder?

(form to request an egg)

[color=purple][SIZE=7]I want an egg.[/SIZE][/color] 
[color=blue][b]Forum Name:[/b][/color] 
[color=blue][b]Scroll link:[/b][/color] 
[color=blue][b]Pm link:[/b][/color] 
[color=blue][b]generation requested:[/b][/color]

(form to announce a new egg)

[COLOR=red]Forum Name:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Scroll Link:[/COLOR] 
[COLOR=purple]Lineage Link to the new egg:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]keeping it or transferring it to another member?[/COLOR]

(forms to announce a change: hatching, gendering, naming, or transferring)

[COLOR=purple]Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]What changed:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]If transferring, who did you transfer it to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]What changed:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]if transferred from someone who gave it to you?[/COLOR]

Edited by Zerhai

banners:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=29&t=152560][IMG=http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af346/zerhai/sunsetsunriseclanbanner2_zpsc7894453.jpg][/URL]

(made by me)

more to come later...

(if anyone wants to make one feel free just post it here so i can add it!)

Edited by Zerhai

I want an egg.

Fourm name: YOGSCAST_Dragon

Scroll link:http://dragcave.net/user/Da_Yogscast_Fan_1203

Pm link:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04

generation requested:2nd please!

New egg bred:

2nd gen

sent to yogscast waiting to be accepted

(still have the lovely 3rd gen that is up for grabs!)

Edited by Zerhai

I want to Join.

Forum Name: sunnynight12345

Scroll Link: sunnynight12345

PM Link: PM  Or http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=200981

Willing to be a breeder?  Yes

(I think Willing to be a breeder? is asking whether or not I'm willing to breed eggs for people?  Please tell me if I'm wrong.)

ur right and welcome! as soon as I can breed my dragons again i'll breed u an egg.... (unless you want a 3rd gen hatchling, influenced to continue the spiral)

Edited by Zerhai

My Eventide hatched! It's named Eventide Croatian Sunset (for some reason, just random tongue.gif) can't wait for it to grow!

Forum Name:Zerhai

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Zerhai

Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2ZrMU

What changed: gendered and named

If transferring, who did you transfer it to? n/a

btw the next egg i breed from the starting pair im keeping, and hatching it in the morning hours so i can start a line based more on Dawn

Edited by Zerhai

dang it, and I just, for some reason, developed a liking for these. I do not need a new project!!!!

I think the Prism Project opened my eyes a lot as far as how I look at dragons I was lukewarm about, before. So, here I am smile.gif

I want to Join.

Forum Name: daba555

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

PM Link: at the bottom of the post

Willing to be a breeder? yes

I want an egg.

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

Pm link: at the bottom of the post

generation requested: 2nd gen, puh-leeze smile.gif

well, I'll take anything - but then later I still want a 2nd gen - so I can do some EG breeding.

I'm locked right now, tho, as I just picked up 5 eggs. However, one of them can be dumped if necessary smile.gif

Edited by daba555

dang it, and I just, for some reason, developed a liking for these. I do not need a new project!!!!

I think the Prism Project opened my eyes a lot as far as how I look at dragons I was lukewarm about, before. So, here I am smile.gif

I want to Join.

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

PM Link: at the bottom of the post

Willing to be a breeder? yes

I want an egg.

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

Pm link: at the bottom of the post

generation requested: 2nd gen, puh-leeze smile.gif

well, I'll take anything - but then later I still want a 2nd gen - so I can do some EG breeding.

I'm locked right now, tho, as I just picked up 5 eggs. However, one of them can be dumped if necessary smile.gif

*does the happy dance* Yay another member

(don't worry i have too many projects than i know what to do with and depending on how well this one does i have one more im prepping for too.... using all bsa dragons lol)

I have this 4th gen spiral which I can go ahead and hatch for you since I was planning on hatching it anyways! and i can make sure it goes sunset to continue the lineage and i have already influenced it properly! so i'll label that one as going to you once it hatches!

also a note for all members, if you don't use the form to request an egg I won't be able to put you on the list for an egg!

*does the happy dance* Yay another member

(don't worry i have too many projects than i know what to do with and depending on how well this one does i have one more im prepping for too.... using all bsa dragons lol)

I have this 4th gen spiral which I can go ahead and hatch for you since I was planning on hatching it anyways! and i can make sure it goes sunset to continue the lineage and i have already influenced it properly! so i'll label that one as going to you once it hatches!

also a note for all members, if you don't use the form to request an egg I won't be able to put you on the list for an egg!

Sounds good smile.gif

My dh ha something going on with these dragons, but I think it was by accident smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/17FCI

not qualified for this project, but pretty anyway. I can probably get him to breed a mate for the 2nd gen to help me along, later smile.gif

Sounds good smile.gif

My dh ha something going on with these dragons, but I think it was by accident smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/17FCI

not qualified for this project, but pretty anyway.  I can probably get him to breed a mate for the 2nd gen to help me along, later smile.gif

actually it does

4. Only sunset/sunrise eggs descended from Eventide and Dawn are part of the lineage.

5. I do not mind you breed your dawn or eventide dragons with other lineages as long as you name any sunrise/sunset dragons which come from the pairing with either Dawn(sunrise) or Eventide(sunset) in the name.

i did this so people can be more creative with their dragons lineages from here! im making mine pretty but that's a personal preference, thats all!

Edited by Zerhai

Oh, I meant his, as it stands, is not qualified because it hasn't got your dragons in the lineage.

But if he can breed me something nice then I can take yours and breed something nicer with it, get it?

tongue.gif

It's almost time to go home, and I'm getting goofy!

Gonna hafta find more yellow and blue eggies. I'm not real good at hatching the right color, though. I just had 2 CB eggs recently and thought I was hatching them sunrise, and they are blue and red wink.gif

Of course, they can still be used, but not for the purpose I collected them for laugh.gif

Oh, I meant his, as it stands, is not qualified because it hasn't got your dragons in the lineage.

But if he can breed me something nice then I can take yours and breed something nicer with it, get it?

tongue.gif

It's almost time to go home, and I'm getting goofy!

Gonna hafta find more yellow and blue eggies. I'm not real good at hatching the right color, though. I just had 2 CB eggs recently and thought I was hatching them sunrise, and they are blue and red wink.gif

Of course, they can still be used, but not for the purpose I collected them for laugh.gif

i believe if you get them enough views and you fog them, then unfog them on the time of the day that corresponds with the dragon it should work, unlike the glory drakes, they go off of when they hatch not when they are caught, so you could have an egg that was caught in the morning turn out to be a sunset, or an egg caught in the evening that turns out to be a sunrise. once you think about it that way, its easier to figure out.

Oops....

I want an egg.

Forum Name: sunnynight12345

Scroll link: Scroll

Pm link:PM Link

generation requested: Any generation is fine

I want to Join.

Forum Name: Vaati

Scroll Link: xyeniax

PM Link: Here

Willing to be a breeder? Yes.

Yay, Welcome! don't forget that when you want an egg i have a form for that!

Yay, Welcome! don't forget that when you want an egg i have a form for that!

Yep, thanks. tongue.gif

I want an egg.

Forum Name: Vaati

Scroll link: xyeniax

Pm link: Here

generation requested: Preferably 2nd gen, but can take a 3rd gen as well.