Zerhai

Clan of Eventide and Dawn

i believe if you get them enough views and you fog them, then unfog them on the time of the day that corresponds with the dragon it should work, unlike the glory drakes, they go off of when they hatch not when they are caught, so you could have an egg that was caught in the morning turn out to be a sunset, or an egg caught in the evening that turns out to be a sunrise. once you think about it that way, its easier to figure out.

I have about figured that out, but what fooled me was that those 2 eggs were ER, stuck them into several ER's, and usually they hatch in less than an hour.

these took too long, apparently, or else 6:00 was not actually the cutoff.

if I'd been paying attention, I could have fogged till the next day before they hatched, but just assumed that I had it right rolleyes.gif

I have about figured that out, but what fooled me was that those 2 eggs were ER, stuck them into several ER's, and usually they hatch in less than an hour.

these took too long, apparently, or else 6:00 was not actually the cutoff.

if I'd been paying attention, I could have fogged till the next day before they hatched, but just assumed that I had it right rolleyes.gif

ah, what might have happened is the difference in time zone maybe? yours vs dragcave's

ah, what might have happened is the difference in time zone maybe? yours vs dragcave's

Nah, we're in the same zone rolleyes.gif

more like, "brain cramp" on my end.

I'll live - and I have two very pretty sunset dragons I didn't have before smile.gif

Eggs around the world, in the tools section, has a little something at the top that will say what your sunset/sunrise eggs will hatch into.

Link To Tools

Edited by sunnynight12345

Eggs around the world, in the tools section, has a little something at the top that will say what your sunset/sunrise eggs will hatch into.

Link To Tools

oh, my, how useful is that!

thank you soooo much!

Debs

Nah, we're in the same zone rolleyes.gif

more like, "brain cramp" on my end.

I'll live - and I have two very pretty sunset dragons I didn't have before smile.gif

true true

I use that tool all the time! makes everything easier

just bred another 2nd gen egg, this one I am keeping for myself to make breeding for people who do not care as much about 2nd gens easier (and to work on a line for the dawns)

next week i will be breeding eventide and dawn and giving the egg to the first person on the list which i believe is daba *note if i pm you about an egg and you don't reply in 24 hours i will be moving to the next person on the list*

just bred another 2nd gen egg, this one I am keeping for myself to make breeding for people who do not care as much about 2nd gens easier (and to work on a line for the dawns)

next week i will be breeding eventide and dawn and giving the egg to the first person on the list which i believe is daba *note if i pm you about an egg and you don't reply in 24 hours i will be moving to the next person on the list*

Okay, good to know!

oops forgot to fill out the forms myself on my newest 2nd gen

Forum Name:Zerhai

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/Zerhai

Lineage Link to the new egg:http://dragcave.net/lineage/jmZoM

keeping it or transferring it to another member?keeping

Forum Name:Zerhai

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/Zerhai

Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon:http://dragcave.net/lineage/jmZoM

What changed:hatched and named

If transferring, who did you transfer it to?n/a

it will be growing up in a few days

Edited by Zerhai

I've been looking for a CB sunset/sunrise egg because I want to breed the egg I'll get with a caveborn. Because I've been looking for days and haven't found any, I looked through my two sunsets and two sunrises and I found out my male sunrise is caveborn. (I don't care too much about lineages unless it's a dragon from the Hope lineage or this one.) However he's already been bred. Can he not breed with the Eventide/Dawn dragon?

Sorry that was long. I'm typing alot.png today.

I've been looking for a CB sunset/sunrise egg because I want to breed the egg I'll get with a caveborn.  Because I've been looking for days and haven't found any, I looked through my two sunsets and two sunrises and I found out my male sunrise is caveborn. (I don't care too much about lineages unless it's a dragon from the Hope lineage or this one.)  However he's already been bred.  Can he not breed with the Eventide/Dawn dragon?

Sorry that was long.  I'm typing alot.png today.

OH MY GOSH! How did that get there! I didn't put it there, I just said A L O T without spaces! How did that get there!!!

EDIT: If I'm the only one who can see the mole-like thing just ignore me.

Edited by sunnynight12345

OH MY GOSH! How did that get there! I didn't put it there, I just said  A L O T without spaces! How did that get there!!!

EDIT: If I'm the only one who can see the mole-like thing just ignore me.

its 'a lot' without the space.... i know i have wondered myself to the point of editting posts to figure it out- i have reasoned that its an effort to censor, hmmm i don't understand if you actually curse it has this little censor kip there not the ugly mole thing..... hmmmm i should ask a mod about that some day....

it doesn't matter to me whether he has been bred or not, as long as you don't inbreed

btw if you want a cb sunset hatchie i have a few sitting on my scroll and i have no problem gifting them! i find cb sunset/sunrise eggs all the time in the ap

Edited by Zerhai

its 'a lot' without the space.... i know i have wondered myself to the point of editting posts to figure it out- i have reasoned that its an effort to censor, hmmm i don't understand if you actually curse it has this little censor kip there not the ugly mole thing..... hmmmm i should ask a mod about that some day....

it doesn't matter to me whether he has been bred or not, as long as you don't inbreed

btw if you want a cb sunset hatchie i have a few sitting on my scroll and i have no problem gifting them! i find cb sunset/sunrise eggs all the time in the ap

when you type your reply, on the left where the smilies are, click on "show all" and scroll down.

typing a lot without the space is the code for the monster thingy smile.gif

and this is there also:

poptartFINALTINY.gif

hope that does show up laugh.gif

now to go back and read the posts!

but here's my baby, all growed up smile.gif

Forum Name: daba555

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SZbbC

What changed:matured and named

edited to use form - gotta get used to that, I never do forms! (and it took me three tried to get the lineage link right sad.gif)

Edited by daba555

when you type your reply, on the left where the smilies are, click on "show all" and scroll down.

typing a lot without the space is the code for the monster thingy smile.gif

and this is there also:

poptartFINALTINY.gif

hope that does show up  laugh.gif

now to go back and read the posts!

but here's my baby, all growed up smile.gif

Forum Name: daba555

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/olddragongal

Lineage Link to the Dawn or Eventide Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SZbbC

What changed:matured and named

edited to use form - gotta get used to that, I never do forms! (and it took me three tried to get the lineage link right sad.gif)

*grin* thankies! makes my life easier when i put them all on the database that im starting for this (im gonna wait a while before posting it cause now it still looks kinda empty)

that reminds me i need to make some more banners too..... *puts it on my todo list*

Edited by Zerhai

*grin* thankies! makes my life easier when i put them all on the database that im starting for this (im gonna wait a while before posting it cause now it still looks kinda empty)

that reminds me i need to make some more banners too..... *puts it on my todo list*

no problem smile.gif anything to help!

If I knew how to make banners, I'd love to, but I haven't the first clue sad.gif

no problem smile.gif anything to help!

If I knew how to make banners, I'd love to, but I haven't the first clue sad.gif

its not hard to make banners but it a bit tedious to make really good ones

Forum Name:sunnynight12345

Scroll Link: Scroll

Lineage Link to the new egg:Lineage

keeping it or transferring it to another member? Transferred from Zerhai to sunnynight12345, I'm keeping it

I am such a idiot some times, i forgot that i was locked and i bred my 3rd gens, so i would really appreciate if you guys would keep an eye out for it in the ap, i will be, im not posting it here cause im discouraging anyone putting it on a fansite for now.

btw does anyone need a cb sunset/sunrise egg? i have an extra one i just picked up on the ap. pm me if you want it.

Edited by Zerhai

failed breeding of 2nd gens.... sorry guys!

No problem! they're just leaving room for the new release smile.gif

oh ya thats coming up..... god sometimes i hate new releases..... oh well, (note to self no more breeding)