• Interests
    Happy to help if I can, just PM me ^^

-Constantly lurking: The best way to reach me is through PM-
    (active - ignore last visited dates)

Seeking: CB Gold, Silver, Aeon, Xenos
    *I have no interest in Zyus or Dinos*

-Breeding-
    Feel free to ask but many of my dragons are unnamed
    My holidays are unnamed and will most likely remain unnamed. Please be aware that if they are named there is a chance that names will be change in the future (this may apply to other dragons as well)
    Update: I have begun to name some of my holidays & dragons but please note the above note still applies.

-Naming-
    The majority of my dragons, with some exceptions and lineage projects, are unnamed and most likely will remain unnamed. This is because my scroll has been wiped twice and after the second time I feel no compulsion to name my dragons. It is disheartening to try renaming my dragons that have lost their original names. I do name them when I feel like it but I also do not necessarily feel compelled to.
    *The only exception is when I receive a gift where the gifter requests their gift be named*

-In Regards to my Prize-
    Breeding:
    I do own a CB Male Gold Shimmer, Longzeng, but I am currently not taking any requests. I am tentatively open to considering prizeswaps.
    I do like breeding gifts but for some reason my prize has extreme performance anxiety to the point where whenever I breed with the intention of it being a gift...he doesn't give me anything or gives me the opposite of what I want (even though he breeds very well generally). This has happened so often, my longest no egg streak also being for a gift, that I'm afraid to commit to any requests ^^;
    I do often comb through the Breeding, Gifting thread list for prize requests and try to fulfill those if I can.
    If you are truly desperate I don't mind doing one breeding attempt but I don't want to promise anything beyond that because I don't want to lock myself into trying months on end to fulfill a single request.

About his name:
    Longzeng is named in honor of my grandfather and was named after his favorite tea.

I am happy to influence or incubate eggs for people as long as I have space on my scroll, feel free to PM me ^^

Wishlist: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J0iJ-rBuZN-ASZ4gmWJicAACchhZ9Gx0XMdfC63PgDY/edit?usp=sharing

Scroll Completion Wishlist (redoing because of broken codes): https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/137455-the-complete-your-scroll-wish-list-thread/?do=findComment&comment=9656513