Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> K.B.S. OoC, Forms moved here.
DarkARM
Posted: May 5 2012, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

The Doctor, nice to meet you

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,723

So where should Lea jump in?
PMEmail Poster
vamprah9588
Posted: May 5 2012, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Vexx- The Kalemai Omega of Fire

Member No.: 6,173

Anywhere you want. Just start off in the Campus.
PMEmail Poster
DarkARM
Posted: May 5 2012, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

The Doctor, nice to meet you

Member No.: 26,723

K that works.
PMEmail Poster
Kira1
Posted: May 6 2012, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a Kira-senpai

Member No.: 6,260

I want seb to post =/ Just, anything, as long as it meets the minimum post requirement. People aren't very good about that in this rp.

If you want to not worry about a minimum post count, go to the freeform section. I have more fun when people actually give me more than 3 sentences to reply to.

Just sayin'.

Also, vamprah, lol that the vamps are based off of Kira. x3

Hey, also, Kira is free to interact with. She's just standing in the stands. Go ask her a question or something, anything. I don't care if you ask her why pigs fly as long as it's something.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
vamprah9588
Posted: May 6 2012, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

I also based the Fae off of... why do I remember no one? It was someone's char...

Also, I added a new section under the rules.

This post has been edited by vamprah9588 on May 6 2012, 02:33 PM
PMEmail Poster
Kira1
Posted: May 7 2012, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a Kira-senpai

I don't remember, vamp. Been too long XD

Read the new rule, btw~

Also, guess who hasn't posted. That's right, seb. Did he really drop from the rp? You know, if one more person who I was rping with suddenly disappears like this again, and I have NO ONE to rp with, I'm going to flip my lid. Kira and Amaya will kill everyone (jk won't really do that). I will be kinda upset. I mean, life isn't ending or anything and I'll get over it, lol.

ANYWAYS. Can someone interact with Kira please? ;_;
vamprah9588
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Fine, as soon as Vamp whacks Sika upside the head for burning half the forest, (MOUSIAAAAAA) he'll talk to Kira. And since I know where Seb posts, I'll talk to him. He's been inactive on another thread he's in, too.

EDIT- Forgot to mention, leave the blood rage to the psycho side of Vamp, 'Kay?

This post has been edited by vamprah9588 on May 8 2012, 06:51 AM
PMEmail Poster
Kira1
Posted: May 8 2012, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a Kira-senpai

Mkay, thanks vamp.

But Kira has psycho side? Well, more like a blood lust that could get out of hand :3
vamprah9588
Posted: May 8 2012, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Huh. Kinda ironic that one of my chars had deadly blood, and the other is scared s**tless of vamps.

Actually, I think that the grocery store would stock up on blood, for vamps and other creatures. Not killing or anything, just taking the amount the animal can give, like a blood donation.

Either that, or if Kira goes to see what's going on at the upper island, she could have a pick of Wolfe or Saihika.

Why can't I shut up?
PMEmail Poster
RokiRavage
Posted: May 9 2012, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 79,895

sorry been busy i'll let you know if it happens again oh and is anyone gonna battle and is the time skip official or no because i could have roki fill in for seb for the assessment and ryu to go into the smoke to findout what happened.
PM
Mousia
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Let a little Hell in.

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 190,597

LOL IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT WOLFE BURNED DOWN THE FOREST!!!!!!! They have minds of their own!
PM
RokiRavage
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 79,895

i wasn't blaming you i was just putting my input

Edit: oh okay

This post has been edited by RokiRavage on May 9 2012, 04:10 PM
PM
Mousia
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Let a little Hell in.

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 190,597

No, no, no, vamp's post...xd.png
PM
vamprah9588
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Sorry, I'm in Cudo's stream, she just finished my request.

@mousia- I said no to the request because I actually don't like harvests that much... I will take the mint, though.

This post has been edited by vamprah9588 on May 9 2012, 04:18 PM
PMEmail Poster
Kira1
Posted: May 10 2012, 01:31 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a Kira-senpai

@vamp: A pick of Wolfe or Saihika to drink their blood? I suppose I could if I need something to do. Though, she really only drinks at night...it's kinda easier when you don't have a sun blazing down at you.

@roki: I kinda like the sound of that, since it'd give me something to do. You don't seem like the kind who's going to drop out anytime soon, since, well, you're still here lol.
vamprah9588
Posted: May 10 2012, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

It was just an idea... also, Vamp's talking to Kira, might wanna respond.

EDIT- I have 4,800 posts? sweet...

This post has been edited by vamprah9588 on May 10 2012, 10:07 AM
PMEmail Poster
Kira1
Posted: May 14 2012, 12:08 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a Kira-senpai

Ok, could've sworn I posted...

Anyways, right I'll get on that post to reply to vamp. edit: or not? well w/e

And I have 8847 posts : D

This post has been edited by Kira1 on May 14 2012, 12:10 AM
jaina
Posted: May 15 2012, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Mew Ichigo

Member No.: 22,553

Could I join with something like an artificial human?
PM
vamprah9588
Posted: May 15 2012, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Sure!
PMEmail Poster
jaina
Posted: May 15 2012, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Mew Ichigo

Member No.: 22,553

Username: jaina
Char Name: Ensis
Species: Artificial Human
Abilities:
~Blade Creation - Ensis is capable of creating various shapes and sizes of blades that can either function normally, or float and move about as Ensis directs them to.
~Solid Shadows - Ensis can create objects made of solid shadows. These shadows last up to ten seconds but no longer and can not be broken/bypassed/shattered. Additionally these shadows can be created anywhere within thirty feet of Ensis but the larger the shadow the closer it has to be to
~Levitation - Ensis is capable of limited levitation of up to thirty feet in the air and is able to reach velocities of up to 68kph.
Weapons: At all times except sleeping, Ensis has one, long, wide blade at the end of her long ponytail. For combat, Ensis maintains at least eight single edged, roughly katana shaped blades except the bottom of each cutting edge flares forward, each 1.5m long.
Picture/Description:
Ensis
Personality: Naive, curios, and unquestionably logical are the best ways to describe Ensis. She often makes her decisions based off of empirical as she has no past experience to go by in most cases. That is not to say she doesn't have emotions or instincts, more so Ensis's emotions are undeveloped in the same way a small child can't control their own and simply has to cry until can not do so anymore. The main difference for Ensis is that as she has a great level of knowledge about social norms and as such keeps a very tight rein on her emotions. She also only occasionally listens to her instincts, usually in situations where time is short such as fights and emergencies.
Bio:
The culmination of decades of effort behind the the scenes of the human genome project, Ensis is the first, and likely the only, artificial human. Over the course of eleven years after unraveling the human DNA sequence, Ensis's DNA was created gene by gene till it reached the state of appropriate condition to be grown into a human being. For the next fourteen months, what would eventually become Ensis was artificially grown in a lab at an accelerated rate till Ensis's physical body reached state of twenty years old. At that point, all further aging was slowed by nearly a hundred fold, giving Ensis an estimated 'natural' lifespan of nearly nine hundred years.

As she grew, Ensis's brain was preloaded using electronic connections within her skull with extensive knowledge in numerous branches of knowledge up to at least bachelor degree levels and in some cases master or PhD. The branches of information she has knowledge in include, but are not limited to; biology, zoology, engineering (multiple branches), physics, culinary, and chemistry. It was found to actually be impossible to load art skills into Ensis's mind, only managing to leave her with a vague understanding of them. Martial skills were able to be loaded however.

When finished, Ensis was turned loose into the most controlled environment that could be found, the KBS.
Student or Trainer: Student
Other: Theme song: I Gonna by Sivesta Family

-------------------------------------------

Weight: 45kg (99.2 pounds)
Height: 155cm (5 feet 1 inch)
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color: Ruby/Blood Red
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll