vamprah9588

K.B.S. OoC

Username: Mousia

Char Name: Wolfe

Species: Lycan

Abilities: Can shape-shift into a wolf and back again. He is very fast and strong and her wolf fur color is pith black and his scent isn't human in wolf form and isn't wolf-y in human-form

Weapons: The wolf, a few knives and a few bombs

Picture/Description: Human:He has tanned skin from being in the sun and sparkling green eyes. He wears jeans and a black hoodie with different colored T-shirts underneath. He has black hair that is cut U.S. Marines style. The only ways to tell if he is really a Lycan are his large canines and small fangs in human form. Wolf: A pitch black wolf with brown eyes. He is thin and some patches of fur are missing from fights. He has numerous scars and his ribs are clearly defined under his coat. His ears are severely nicked. His canines and fangs are enlarged to normal wolf-size in wolf-form as well. His tail is now a red and swollen stub and he reeks of disease.

Personality: He acts kind and charismatic but he is really a lying stealing person who needs to get a grip. He has lived in the forest for several years so he was isolated from humanity thanks to Sirin, which is why he hates her the most of all.

Bio: He an Sirin are step-siblings, which was rough as it was. Sirin hated his constant reek when he was a wolf and his ugly personality as a human. Wolfe hated her guts and how she was always stronger than he. Then, she told a Lycan about her brother and his rampages through the city stealing money and jewelry, as well as household pets and food from the fridge. The second Lycan and their mismatched pack took him prisoner and made him stay in the forest, banished from their kind, which was actually quite broad, he was isolated for life.

Student or Trainer: None

Other: He's an evil guy who comes along and makes life hard...

-------------------------------------------

Height: Unknown, but around 6'7"-6'10"

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Human:Green Wolf:Brown

hey vamprah should we have a part time job for each shop or no? and i guess i should find a pic for roki's katana.

Edit: heres the design or the sword but combined with the post where i depicted it

user posted image

Edited by RokiRavage

Username: GuardianProtector

Char Name: Ivory

Species: White Phoenix

Abilities: Shape shifting (into a human), Regeneration and can breathe/control fire.

Weapons: beak, talons and fire.

Picture/Description: Phoenix Form

Human Form

Personality: Tough but loveable, she’s shy and strays away from crowds but is not afraid to speak her mind even if it means starting a fight. She respects those with power, and isn’t afraid to battle them.

Bio: As a child her family rejected her because of her white feathers. She was cast out and lived by herself in forests. There she trained and grew, but because of her parents rejection she stayed away from hikers. Ivory heard about the school from whispers in the forest, and decided to enroll. Making her a new student.

Student or Trainer: student

-------------------------------------------

Height: 5’8

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Red

I'll write up an app when I figure everything out. Give me a few minutes and I'll start working on it.

*Finally posting here*

Hello~

Question~

Who here would have problems with me correcting their posts? Like, letting you know about spelling, punctuation, and other such things. If you won't like it or listen to me, then say so now. Otherwise I will correct your posts.

Also, remember the rule that you need to post at least 5 sentences per post. Be creative, descriptive. 5 sentences is not hard.

I did mention an app for Firefox and Chrome called After The Deadline a while ago, It fixes spelling and grammar mistakes, but apparently everyone forgot xd.png

Spelling is easy to fix, but grammar is a bit more difficult. Even word doesn't notice some things that it should, or it'll notice something that is perfectly fine. It also doesn't explain very well why it's wrong 'cause the sentence is a bit more complicated than the example they give. XD

It works differently than word. There's a little icon in a text area, and when selected, it underlines with red for a spelling error, and green for grammar. I tested it, and it fixed the 'Your a -noun-' of rage.

Google chrome already underlined misspellings for me, so that's no problem.

I went and downloaded it just now for google chrome XD So, does it underline things as you're typing them?

Your a jellyfish of rage

...it's not underlining it...or fixing it? *clicks add reply*

edit: oh you gotta click it or hit ctrl+shift+s

...?

Edited by Kira1

Alright, so the story goes-

I was in a Price Chopper with my mom, and we were in the produce section. While she picked out roma tomatoes, I went ahead and saw some prickly-pear cactusfruit. I thought for a second, remembering that my character had eaten one in Good eggs, Go bad; and that I had used a Minecraft mod which added these. So I picked one up, and the sign for them read-

Cactus fruit

???- I don't remember this part.

Ripeness- Choose firm fruit, slighty soft when pressure is applied.

Cooking- Has taste like watermelon, but with many edible seeds.

If you don't know much about me, I LOVE watermelon. I made sure that the fruit was ripe, I squeezed it a little. I didn't know that was a mistake until I let my thumb go. Pain shot through as I felt a spine in my thumb. And not one of those centimeter-long, millimeter-wide ones, mind you; I wish they had been that. I'm talking short, hair-thin, breaks-when-the-temperature-changes kind. I tried to pull it out, but it snapped at the base, leaving the painful tip under my skin. I put down the fruit with my other hand, and then realized; THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. Spines covered every inch of my fingers and palms, and the fact I have overly sensitive nerves SURE AS HELL DIDN'T HELP. I managed to pull out most by the time we left the store, but there were two problems left. A ) I STILL HAD SPINES IN MY censorkip.gif-ING SKIN; And B ) Three parts of where I had pulled out the spine body, but not the tip, had started to swell. This was the first spot, my thumb, my middle finger, at the base in the gap between the middle and ring finger, and the palm area right below that. The swelling, which I have now researched- aka used wikipedia- Is called Sabra Dermatitus. Not a fun name. Later, I managed to pull them out with first, surgical tape, which my mom keeps around, and after that, the sticky part of a band-aid.

Phew.

Moral is- Don't pick up Cactus fruit unless you're SURE it's been peeled.

Edited by vamprah9588

Lol, that's funny, vamp, but the rules of the forum say you're not suppose to chat about things that are unrelated to the rp in the ooc topic of the rp. I got warned for doing it before x3

Also, MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

MOUSIA

I think that might grab your attention. STOP DOUBLE POSTING. SERIOUSLY. IT JUST TAKES UP SPACE AND THEN WHEN I COME TO THE RP THERE'S SEVERAL MORE PAGES. >.< It's really annoying having to through them all to see where I left off, and if anyone was talking to me. Plus, double posting is against forum rules. So please, stop it. Put everything in one post.

I wrote that because I promised Mousia to tell her here. I'd rather not have done it in the IC.

Also, seb is waiting for your post.

Okie-dokie, kira

Lol, vamp, you should've used the censorkip xd.png

Edit:gtg, kindle fire is dying, see ya

Edited by Mousia

I honestly tried. I thought it worked with any four *, but guess I was wrong.

Off to edit.

You could have sent Mousia a PM

*pats Mousia* Thank you ^^

Now, I'm waiting for Pinkieseb to post.

Also, vamprah, you don't need to tell us when you have to leave. XD At least, don't tell us in the IC. Say it here in ooc, and even if you're the last to post here in the ooc, you know how to hit edit.

sorry i wandered off again sad.gif but i'm back yet again and do i need a recap or...sumthing...

Edited by RokiRavage

Well, I did a timeskip to the end of Kira's fight, My character saved Sirin's butt from her second char, Sarisha and Vamp are at the field camp- but so is Saihika [No one knows] And the rest is in the last few posts.

Post the picture in the OoC. I'll see it here since I check in and glance over posts. Also, if you keep all the OoC here, it'll make people come here to read that, and not be chatting in the IC. I dislike just OoC posts in the IC thread. >.>