Male's Breed:Waterhorse

Male's Generation: CB

Example of Offspring: http://dragcave.net/lineage/r6CGL

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name:Denise's Pygmy Waterhoof

Father's Name:Tiger-snout Waterhoof

Offspring's Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/r6CGL

Are you Keeping or Gifting:Keeping

Have a couple of others, but haven't tested them yet. My current goal is a 7th gen, but i want it to go higher ^-^

Edited by wolfwindmoon

I Have a New Breeding Pair!

Female's Name:Thorny Waterhoof

Female's Breed:Waterhorse

Female's Generation:CB

Male's Name:Pigmy Waterhoof

Male's Breed:Waterhorse

Male's Generation:CB

Example of Offspring: (Optional)

Offspring Registration!

Mother's Name: Thorny Waterhoof

Father's Name:Pigmy Waterhoof

Offspring's Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/KbBPR

Are you Keeping or Gifting: keeping

I'm very sad to see this lineage dead! Bumping in hopes of getting interest once more.

Hey there! I've been working doggedly on with my projects, I just haven't been doing much with the thread (because there isn't much interest anymore). I'm happy to see someone else still making progress though! happy.gif

Same here, but with not this project xd.png. But I'm back on it with renewed fervor! Should i just keep updating my posts or just let the poor little project fade out?

Edited by wolfwindmoon

I was going to join this project (and even grabbed 2 CB Waterhorses off the cave in preparation) because it sounded neat until I reread the first post and the fact that your dragons can't be a part of any other lineage or project. All my Waterhorses are registered in the Fifth Element project and all my Horses are registered in the Mardi Gras project. But since I already put the banner and link in my sig I will request supporter status. So I have said CB Waterhorses available to anyone who would like them. Just PM me.

Edited by Gabby6969

Huzzah! There is some, if however slight, movement in this thread!! I'm having zero forward progress right now T.T but i'm off to collect some CBs' and that'll make me feel better.

All my pairs want to produce water horses and not horses.

It is nice to see some movement on this thread!! That's for sure.

Gabby, the reason I do that is to prevent issues with naming. Many lineages have naming requirements and I don't want any confusion.

R0wGxR3C0N, you're more than welcome to join us! I need to seriously update the front page... *groan* So for now don't worry about really using the forms or anything.

I have constantly wanted a better way to keep track of the lineage and all the different lines from different people and whatnot, but I still haven't come up with anything that isn't a pain the bum.

I would however, love to hear of anyone's progress. So if you want to post new offspring and eggs you're looking to give away or trade or whatever that's awesome. Just don't worry about messing with the forms.

Wolfwindmoon... I totally understand your pain. I'm always getting Waterhorses it seems and never as many Horses. Bah!

And my own little bit of news... I hit 6th Generation!!

Could do some sort of spread-sheet. Given theres only what....3 or 4 of us currently active? xd.png

Also: Your 6th gen link is all broken

Edit Jan 10th: I now officially have 2 third gens! Woot! One and Two!

I have enough CBs to breed to a 6th gen (which is my current mini-goal as to not tackle all 12 gens at one xd.png), but i can't decide if i want to go ahead and start picking up more CBs for the fun of it, or wait until i'm completely done with the 6th gen.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Been over a month, bumping in hope of interest.

My first 4th gen is officially grown <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/acCao

Currently working toward a 6th gen (i'm planning on doing it in sets of 6th gens so i don't have to tackle all 10-12 at once x.x). I have almost all the 2nd gens i need and two 3rd gens, and one 4th. I think I'm doing pretty good ^-^

I'm still around. Working on my side of the project. I do need to work on a spreadsheet for this, but I've not really been motivated to do so. Spreadsheets would be very useful though...

If you guys want to work out spreadsheets for your own lines that'd be great, I can put those on the front page. They would work for now. I've actually got mine listed on my website (which needs to be updated) and that helps me to keep track of them.

I have mine in a spread sheet, but the fact that googledocs isn't able to zoom out or in makes it nearly un-useable for me. Even more so because i'm working out out of a spreadsheet made up for a 12th gen and it slows googledoc down like crazy.

Is there a better place to work spreadsheets than googledocs that anyone knows of?

Edited by wolfwindmoon

I spotted this a while back and have been wanting to join but wanted to get some other breeding projects finished first and haven been able to catch any horses or water horses lately huh.gif

Hello! As you can see this thread is really quite dead ;-;

But you can't catch any because I'm catching them all! Muahaha!! Kidding... mostly >.>

I'm waiting for a horse out of This pair in order to have a mate for Him and get to a 6th gen.

I also have collected enough cb's for another 5th gen and another 6 pairs away from another 5th to be able to reach a 7th gen <3

LOL I'll just have to click faster to get them first wink.gif

You have some nice lines there I hope I can get some soon

I'm still around, though I don't do much here on the forums or even much with my scroll anymore aside from events and new releases. But if you need something bred from me just post here or PM me. wink.gif

I have been getting literally nothing but refusals and no interests for like, the last 5 or 6 pairs i've tried together. Anyone else (who is still around) having similar obstinate dragon woes?

I haven't gotten too many refusals recently, except with one of me silvers, but I've gotten a huge amount of no interest.

Edited by IvoryDragon432