TJ09

04/24/10 - Maintenance

Thanks for telling us,TJ smile.gif !Like others,I'll probably be in bed at that time,though,so it won't really affect me tongue.gif ...

Well, I had a little time to go after some eggs; thanks for the heads up :3

I wanted to try out my new clicker D:

I wonder if this maintenance will move the egg baskets?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Man, do I feel like an idiot. I was almost starting to freak out since even the Downforeveryone thingy said it was down. I didn't even think about checking the forums. >.<

Darn. Two hours of nothingness. I guess I'll actually have to work on something...

Thanks for the notice

It is not 1am Eastern Standard Time.

It is only 12:15am.

I WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGON NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Poppi100

Irony: I has it. I get out of a two hour power outage, hoping to do some hunting, and then the site's down. Curse you, Murphy! Curse yoooouuu! Ah well, at least I have the rest of the internet back in the meantime. *snuggles electric power* Thanks for the notice; at least we've now got some idea as to why it's down, and maybe have some hope of reduced lag.

Well, late warning for me... I am experiencing it now at 10:15 p.m. at PST time.. to think I was about to gift a CB Vampire..

Well, late warning for me... I am experiencing it now at 10:15 p.m. at PST time.. to think I was about to gift a CB Vampire..

Ahah when suddenly, all my dc stuff wouldn't load, I was surprised xd.png. But I see now what's going on heh. xd.png So it is late for me as well.

TJ, you just ruined my life. I had another hour's worth of procrastination lined up, so that I wouldn't have to get to cleaning my kitchen. Now I have to go clean the kitchen.

My husband thanks you, though. laugh.gif

TJ, you just ruined my life. I had another hour's worth of procrastination lined up, so that I wouldn't have to get to cleaning my kitchen. Now I have to go clean the kitchen.

My husband thanks you, though. laugh.gif

I feel bad cleaning the kitchen also but in the bright side, there might be a good thing in the maintenance.... we all hope...

Thanks for the notice

It is not 1am Eastern Standard Time.

It is only 12:15am.

I WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGON NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I really WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGON NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I really WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGON NOW! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Perhaps you might consider calming down.

I really WANT TO CHECK MY DRAGON NOW! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Just chill dude. Your dragon will still be there when it's over.

Maybe... ::Hears Lagmonster off in the distance::

Edited by Gaydevoir

Oh, now I see why my stuff wasn't showing up anywhere. Haha. Oh well. Good thing I wasn't planning on hunting tonight~