WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

Oh, I liked the song too jaina! >w<

*pokes EvilT* poooost please~

EvilT doesn't check the OoC Thread... ._. I could text her, if you'd like?

*Looks at Bubbles* THE SCORPIAN THING YOU DREW IS SO GOD DAMN AWESOME!!! I don't wanna kill it, can't I keep it as a pet? T_T

x3

Scorpian...? Oh, the Crawler? x3 Well, I'm sure there's another one in the depths of the 'Caves' they came from. x3 You're welcome to wander down there. ;3

NOOOO!! Angel, don't do it! It's a trap! *is eaten by Crawler* Ugh.......

O.O BAD CRAWLY! BAD! SPIT IT OUT! YOUI DON'T KNOW WHERE DARKBEAR HAS BEEN D:<

*Forces crawler to spit out Darky* MY DARKY >:D

*is spit up by crawler* EEWWWWWWWW..... >.> Since when did I become "MY DARKY" to you, Angel? *faints from sheer disgustiness of Crawler saliva*

*gives dark a wash and brush up* there, all nice and clean now! *huggles the now clean dark*

YAY! *is huggled by jaina* *huggles jaina back*

So what's next in the rp? I think we're still waiting on some though who I don't remember...

Well we're all meeting in the post office (Team Dos, that is) for our next assignment.

Hey Dark, I have a question, what are said limitation for how close your character can get to Cale (the angel)

Well, as you have noticed, Solas gets burned everytime he goes within a certain distance of holy objects and people. For an angel, the range isn't as great or as powerful as the Reapers. Solas can touch the angel, but he will get the most severest of burns anyone has ever seen all over his body. It feels like he is being burned alive by lava to Solas. To touch a Reaper means certain, painful death.

Ok, would the different levels in the angel world mean anything? Cuz Cole is in level 8, 9 being the closest to humans 1 being closest to God.

Yes. Level 1 Angels are the same as Reapers in Solas's case. He has to stay at least 40 feet away from them or risk being burned badly. In Cole's case, the 'range' is smaller since level 8 is close to humans.

There was a Reaper in Dos, but since Zera's gone AWOL, there isn't. Solas should be very happy about that. x3

The other two Reapers are in Uno. :] And something going on between them, perhaps? XD Well, something one-sided.

And something going on between them, perhaps? xd.png Well, something one-sided.

not that one sided, bubbles, despite being, centuries old they do feel for each other or at least Signum does, but she puts* duty ahead of her personal preferences, so if there's down time between this mission and the next, maybe stuff will happen.

Love is still a stupidly complex thing that's hard to work with and since they have the luxury of time, they take advantage of it. Think about it, they've known each other for centuries, its fine for them to take time with things

Edited by jaina

Bubbles... You got caught^ tongue.gif... Will someone please post on Balance.. I am bored.

Trinity will go to Cole ^^

And Solas gets ditched. O.O Hmmm...seems to me there's a love triangle forming right here....

O.O With who?

*pats Solas*

Ikr? o.o Trinity wouldn't like...love a holy being. o.o

She's set on Solas atm x)

(atm anyway ;D) xP