Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Be sure to check out Riku's story in CoM. It contains pretty much all of his character development.

Also, it's Ansem. And technically that's backwards, considering they were the only characters -not- to previously exist.

Wait. Which CoM? RE or normal?

It was a typo I meant not.

I assume you've been watching Re because its much better. But Riku's story is in both of them if IIRC.

I remember riku replica but not any in depth info. Yes I watched RE. I heard it was better so I watched RE.

No, Riku's story. Riku is in CO too. You unlock Riku's Story after you beat Sora's story.

*pokes thread*

Not as much posting as I was expecting. :3

I like RR better too, I think. He is much cuter..erm.. sad?

...OKAY, y'all can have the knockoff while I take the real Riku on a nice vacation to take aaaaaaaall his troubles and angst away.

To an AMAZING underwater world filled with beautiful happy singing not-peoples.

:D

This is totally not a reference to the rage-making Atlantica in KH2 and the fact that I would very much like to see Riku swimming around shirtless. Go play with the Heartless dear.

This is totally not a reference to the rage-making Atlantica in KH2 and the fact that I would very much like to see Riku swimming around shirtless. Go play with the Heartless dear.

user posted image

...DAMNIT FORTUNE.

*tackle glomps both of ya*

What did I do? D:

Made me smile, a crime punishable by glomp.

And tried to free my inner Riku fangirl. Can't have that.

Made me smile, a crime punishable by glomp.

And tried to free my inner Riku fangirl. Can't have that.

In that case I better not show you the other picture I found...

Okay so took longer than soras because I was also watching GoW2 and 3.

Very nice story and all but what was it supposed to solve again? Well okay riku and mikey out of the realm of darkness and how they got into the orginization. I still have no clue how kairi got a nobody well maybe when her heart was released from sora their nobodys were created at the same time. A question though. Why did axel have replica riku kill that member. What did that guy find out? What was I supposed to figure out.

Okay so took longer than soras because I was also watching GoW2 and 3.

Very nice story and all but what was it supposed to solve again? Well okay riku and mikey out of the realm of darkness and how they got into the orginization. I still have no clue how kairi got a nobody well maybe when her heart was released from sora their nobodys were created at the same time. A question though. Why did axel have replica riku kill that member. What did that guy find out? What was I supposed to figure out.

Nobodies are born when someone with a strong heart is turned into a heartless. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, so she couldn't turn into a heartless (hence no nobody). Her heart found it's way to Sora and when he was transformed into a heartless both his heart and Kairi's produced nobodies. I guess Roxas and Namine are sort of twins.

Axel had RR kill whathisface because he didn't want Sora to learn that Roxas existed.

Nobodies are born when someone with a strong heart is turned into a heartless. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, so she couldn't turn into a heartless (hence no nobody). Her heart found it's way to Sora and when he was transformed into a heartless both his heart and Kairi's produced nobodies. I guess Roxas and Namine are sort of twins.

Axel had RR kill whathisface because he didn't want Sora to learn that Roxas existed.

You repeated what I said in specifics.

From what i worked out that right, they are in a way Twins, sharing the Same Memorys and bits of Powers of Sora's, thats why Namine can change only Sora's Memorys over writing her self over Kairi but cant change Kairi's memorys about Sora

or some thing like that, very confusing

Actually namine could manipulate anybody's memories. She did it to donald, goofy, and replica riku.

Actually namine could manipulate anybody's memories. She did it to donald, goofy, and replica riku.

Namine could also manipulate the memories of people Sora was close to. That is why everyone in KH2 had forgotten about him, she had erased him from their minds during CoM. It was only when she started to put the memories back that everyone remembered.

RR was a clone of Riku, who is/was close to Sora. His own closeness to Namine might have increased her power over him.

What Fortune said.

If she could manipulate anyone's, she could have messed with the Orgy's and let herself out of the castle.

What Fortune said.

If she could manipulate anyone's, she could have messed with the Orgy's and let herself out of the castle.

this ^

In that case I better not show you the other picture I found...

w-wa-wait, what other picture?

*pokes Fortune*

Link NAO because you already brought it up. :D

w-wa-wait, what other picture?

*pokes Fortune*

Link NAO because you already brought it up. biggrin.gif

>.> <.< >.>

user posted image

Enjoy Nix xd.png