Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Sora & Kairi

Roxas & Namine

Roxas & Axel

I like the canon pairings best (even though I'm not too fussed over Kairi).

I don't mind Sokai, but Roxas/Namine gets on my nerves. Yeah, yeah, they're basically the same person, but they have a grand total of three scenes together... and little romantic involvement.

I think people say "OYA ROXNAM YESH" because it's just the mirror of SoKai, which is very much cannon. I really don't have a preference with Namine, she seems actually more determined to set **** straight than focused on any personal goals (in 2. In CoM she was lonely and coerced, but made up/tried to make up for it).

I like Namine over kairi, maybe because she is a genuine damsel in distress. First Marluxia pushes her around and then Diz mis-treats her.

Oh damn, I forgot to list Namine & Riku Replica.

I like roxas and namine pairing because 1.they are the same person as sora and kairi, and 2.They look better than sora and kairi.

Akuroku or Soriku?

Mainly Akuroku, but Soriku and Zemyx are okay too~ :3

Bleh I can't stand Sokai. Mainly I think the ending to the second game left me saying "So are you guys gay or what?" because come on, that was an ass grab and everybody knows it.

rofl, Murder, you win at life.

I do agree, though. SoRiku is so much better than Sokai... (My opinion, of course. I just plain don't like Kairi, though, so I may be biased...)

Okay I just started playing this game a lil while ago and I'm up to the part where youre in nightmare before christmas land and now its kind of losing my attention...

Okay I just started playing this game a lil while ago and I'm up to the part where youre in nightmare before christmas land and now its kind of losing my attention...

Kh 1 or 2?

Kingdom Hearts own man biggrin.gif I still feel sorry for Roxas, he never got to live sad.gif

I like Namine over kairi, maybe because she is a genuine damsel in distress. First Marluxia pushes her around and then Diz mis-treats her.

Oh damn, I forgot to list Namine & Riku Replica.

And Larxine slaps Namine in Re:CoM. *Kick her Sora! Kick her* Poor Namine

I honestly love all the games, but I hated that stupid card system in COM and Re:COM. And all the Organization members are pretty tough. I can't get passed Xaldin right now to save my life.

Personally, I don't really like most of the KH games. I enjoyed the first one, second one was alright, but not really as good, and CoM made me want to throttle whoever thought up that card system.

Of course, fangirls kinda tend to help sway my views on some things. I didn't really like the second one to begin with, more of a "May as well finish it, I want to know what happened" type of thing than anything, but after swimming in a sea of "omgz org13zzz~~!!!" I'm more than tired of it. (Same happened to me for Twilight, really.)

That horse is long dead, please stop beating it.

I'll admit it was a pretty neat idea for a game, though. It was cute and neat and whatnot, but the character designs for anyone not-Disney/FF-related was ridiculous. I always wanted to punch Sora in the throat... Or beat him with one of his big-ass shoes.

I always wanted to punch Sora in the throat... Or beat him with one of his big-ass shoes.

Ha ha. Me too really. That kid is too soft and gushy for his own good.

And his shoes ARE huge.

Edited by Shoop_Da_Whoop

Am I the only one that actually likes Sora? D:

There was once or twice I facepalmed at him being stupid, but I always do at least twice for every protagonist. Overall, I liked Sora.

He's so ****ing adorable

I have to love Sora, I roleplay as him... But, really, he may be a complete moron sometimes, but he is a cutie...

and you know what they say about guys with big feet, right?

(yeah, I have a dirty mind... but I like it! ♥)

I'm looking forward to wearing the massive shoes when I cosplay him since I have such tiny feet as it is... (all my friends call me a pixie because I have tiny hands and feet compared to them...)

Won't matter if he ain't getting any because of those goofy-ass feet. :P Good thing he has Kairi, they'll make lots of babies with grotesquely huge feet.

Really, most of KH reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh sometimes.

THA POWARS OF TEH HEART OF TEH CARDZ AND FRIENDSHIP SHALL SAAAVE USSSS!

I like Sora but that is it. I want to shoot him sometimes. Though he is the type thar grows on you. Goofy feet and all. Think of it like this. He is what 10 years old? He still has time to grow into his feet.

Well he still has time. I used to have dumbo ears. I didn't grow into them till I was 17 at the least so don't give up hope.

(yeah, I have a dirty mind... but I like it! ♥)

First thing I thought when I saw the big shoes comment. xd.png <3

Come on, KH2, Halloween Town, Jack says "WE'RE GOING TO SEE SANTA! 8D" Sora's face. Come. On. Even the bat/pumpkin couldn't ruin that shot.

/probably squeed for 10 minutes straight at the utter adorableness

-dances with Nix in mutual Sora love and dirty mindedness-

I love that face!

Sora really is like a little puppy sometimes... Matter of fact, I think that's how I'm going to think of him. Like a puppy. Cute and not-so-bright, but that's why we love him...