Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

-glomps- ((If we both glomped each other... what happens to us?)) IIIIIICEEEEEEE!!!!! ♥♥♥

sea-salt ice cream!!!! -noms-

Sora/Riku is an epic pairing... (that me and my ex used to roleplay... I serioulsy can't even talk about anything without her coming up... but, really, it's okay... we're still really close friends... So, no worries, Shaddow! ♥)

A couple people have actually attempted to make sea-salt ice cream before... I've never had any, though... -wants to-

Well it was an actual flavor before KH came along.

Not sweating in heat is a symptom is heat stroke.

Yeah but so is gard breathing. I breathed just fine. I wore a sweater everyday for my entire school life and I'm still here talking to you. I was fine. I actually felt cold in 100 degree heat without my sweater.

Ah loves KH!

(Making slightly on topic post)

Well it was an actual flavor before KH came along.

really? I'd never heard of it until after I'd played KH...

really? I'd never heard of it until after I'd played KH...

That's because it's only sold in Japan.

(I still don't know why you'd be proud of it, heat stroke or not it's unhealthy.)

(I still don't know why you'd be proud of it, heat stroke or not it's unhealthy.)

I never once got sick. I am just more heat resistant than most. There were a few other people I knew who were the same. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it is unhealthy. I am just favorable to heat. I also have a higher sensitivity to the cold than most. I think 78 degrees is freezing when to most is just right.

ah

I'd like to try it sometime...

@crazywargod- 78 is freezing?! I would DIE in when the temperature hit 69! (It actually was 69 once and I was sooooo hot... ;-; Not fun...)

I have a very very low tolerance for heat... (I think I've mentioned that already... I can't recall...)

ah

I'd like to try it sometime...

@crazywargod- 78 is freezing?! I would DIE in when the temperature hit 69! (It actually was 69 once and I was sooooo hot... ;-; Not fun...)

I have a very very low tolerance for heat... (I think I've mentioned that already... I can't recall...)

You must be my opposite. Now if we could mix our quirks together than we would be normal.

You must be my opposite. Now if we could mix our quirks together than we would be normal.

lol, yay!!! Opposite!!!

Hmm, now how could we combine ourselves...?

lol, yay!!! Opposite!!!

Hmm, now how could we combine ourselves...?

We could do the fusion dance "shot"

We could do the fusion dance "shot"

rofl, I don't dance. Not a chance... -shot-

((Yeah, I love Lucas Grabeel... perhaps a bit too much...))

rofl, I don't dance. Not a chance... -shot-((Yeah, I love Lucas Grabeel... perhaps a bit too much...))

"evil grin" well I could think of some more ways.

"evil grin" well I could think of some more ways.

should I be scared or should I call Vexen?

I never once got sick. I am just more heat resistant than most. There were a few other people I knew who were the same. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it is unhealthy. I am just favorable to heat. I also have a higher sensitivity to the cold than most. I think 78 degrees is freezing when to most is just right.

Well I obviously can't do it. I have a heat allergy. Still, I see this akin to not wearing a seatbelt... not taking proper steps in heat can lead to injury, even if it hasn't yet.

Well I obviously can't do it. I have a heat allergy. Still, I see this akin to not wearing a seatbelt... not taking proper steps in heat can lead to injury, even if it hasn't yet.

I have been doing it for 18 years. I know what to do. I always drank plenty of water and never did any strenuous activitys while wearing a sweater. It is not unhealthy unless you overdo it or if you have say a heat alergy. I need warmer climates and because where I lived didn't get to 100 degrees and was usually relatively cold, at least to me, I needed the sweater. Now I live somewhere that is usually hot I don't need it.

be afraid. I was voted most likely to become an insane evil genius by my friends.

When I saw the "favorite ice cream flavor" thread in general discussion... the first flavor I thought of was Sea-Salt Ice Cream.....

Wasn't Sea-Salt Ice Cream first made at one of the Disney Worlds/Lands?

was it really?!?!?!?!?

An interview with Tetsuya Nomura after Kingdom Hearts II explained that Nomura first tasted sea-salt ice cream at a trip to Tokyo DisneySea, a smaller resort of Disney's parks in Japan. He liked the ice cream very much and decided to work with Disney to have it put into Kingdom Hearts II.

There's videos on youtube of people making it/recipes. /sorry Fortune

Google probably also has a bunch.

/skewed but relevant

We need a purple drive form. It can be speed or chain attack or something.

I luffs Anti-Sora.

Sea salt was originally a Disney ice cream, NOT just make-believe from kh~??[*squees*] 8D I did'n know tat!! 8D (yes, did'n is how I meant to spell that xd.png)

oh, btw.... Axel is ma favworite charry~ :3 [Yes, I is one of those yaoi obsessive fangurls~] ...Any comments, on that note~? :3

Edited by Kariya

oh, btw.... Axel is ma favworite charry~ :3 [Yes, I is one of those yaoi obsessive fangurls~] ...Any comments, on that note~? :3

You have my approval.

Akuroku or Soriku?