Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I use magic to cure and do white mushrooms, never any where else (unless it is needed). Or at least not that can remember.

Ohgod Pride Rock. xd.png I had fun spamming against all the little fishes. I tried to grind there but it wasn't giving enough exp.

I don't remember where I level grinded in two.. a little bit in each world, but not too much. I did however spend a LOT of time in the Castle That Never Was to level up all my drive forms.

Ohgod Pride Rock. xd.png I had fun spamming against all the little fishes. I tried to grind there but it wasn't giving enough exp.

I have insane (God-like?) patience... I levelled pretty high at Pride Rock... but I find it great fun to kill all the little fishies... and they drop MP bubbles, so it's not too easy to run out of MP... (does happen sometimes, though...)

They're through the cave where Nala (♥) is... I'm not even sure there's a point to going there except for fighting the fishies... but there are many... it seems never-ending, but it does end eventually... (Then, you just run back to the save point in Rafiki's cave, save, and repeat!)

Oh, and WTNW is epic... I want to live there soooooo bad!!!

The little fishes were annoying, but I spent a lot a LOOOOT of time running around TWTNW fighting everything I could.

I loves me some little fishies... Just spam Magnega fifty thousand times and you should be good... Until your MP disappears... Then you run for your life!

Seriously, though, I got to, like, level 96 or something there...

Rofl, I don't remember Magnega, but I do remember waiting five-ten minutes for all those little basterds to float down to range every time.

I has a question for ya nekoinu: What's your KH OTP?

Edited by NixAyum

What does OTP stand for? I've heard it used a lot and know pretty much what it means, but I can never remember exactly what it stands for..

*fails*

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

*pets shadow*

It means "one true pair". You can have more than one OTP, but pretty much just one for every separate anime/game/etc., hence why I specified KH OTP.

I thought it meant 'original topic poster' D:

The Lion King level was one of my favourite story lines happy.gif I can't remember my best leveling spot. I remember spending ages at Halloween Town hunting for items though, so I leveled pretty fast there.

That's OP I believe.. Original Poster.

I sometimes wonder what percentage of people using internet acronyms actually know what they mean. xd.png

/usually knows what they mean

I hated chasing the damn hyenas in the elephant graveyard. And my jaw hurts thinking about Sora wielding the KB in his mouth like that.

-fails-

Sorry, got distracted by the Scary Thread...

OTP... Hmm.... Sora/Riku? I'm a huuuuuge Sora/Riku fan...

-goes off to be emo now-

(I just talked to my ex... I tend to get emo after we talk... Bleh, it sucks...)

GAH!!! Why must we be talking about Lion Form Sora?! (Again, ex-gf stuff... I can't think of or talk about anything anymore because it all relates back to her...)

;-;

(ex is an artist...)

lol, though, I'm really not too depressed right now... (too hot... gods, why does summer have to be so HOT! >.<)

This is why I want to live in TWTNW... No sun... no heat...

O.O RATS!!! (She had a pet rat! I called him Yuki, but his name was Ben... He bit her butt once... That was a fun day...)

Heat sucks... >.< We should get Vexen to make a giant ice sheet above us!!! That would cool things off a bit... Until the ice melted...

ice

SOMEBODY CALLED?

/so much a cryo

OTP... Hmm.... Sora/Riku? I'm a huuuuuge Sora/Riku fan...

In the words of the amazing Gir:

AH LOOOOOOOOOVES YOU! :D *glomps and shares sea-salt ice cream with*

Oh but you think your hot? Well(I personally don't feel hot but I should)I wear sweaters in 110 degree heat, I am proud of this, and was not sweating a drop. biggrin.gif

Oh but you think your hot? Well(I personally don't feel hot but I should)I wear sweaters in 110 degree heat, I am proud of this, and was not sweating a drop. biggrin.gif

Not sweating in heat is a symptom is heat stroke.

SOMEBODY CALLED?

/so much a cryo

In the words of the amazing Gir:

AH LOOOOOOOOOVES YOU! biggrin.gif *glomps and shares sea-salt ice cream with*

-glomps- ((If we both glomped each other... what happens to us?)) IIIIIICEEEEEEE!!!!! ♥♥♥

sea-salt ice cream!!!! -noms-

Sora/Riku is an epic pairing... (that me and my ex used to roleplay... I serioulsy can't even talk about anything without her coming up... but, really, it's okay... we're still really close friends... So, no worries, Shaddow! ♥)

A couple people have actually attempted to make sea-salt ice cream before... I've never had any, though... -wants to-