calamarii

intro intro! :D

hello hello, i go by calamari or any shortened variation. feel free to call me cali, cal, mari, etc! 

i go by they/them pronouns, i'm turning twenty-three years old in about a half hour, and i'm from the midwestern usa; specifically the land of the cheese. :D i also own two cats that i love dearly- one of which is majestic, one of which is clumsy, and both of which are tiny idiots. ;) i'm somewhat of a returning player- i had an account years ago when i was in my early teens and wanted to jump back in! in my free-time i mostly spend time with my found fam on an adventure, write, or game; i've been really into genshin impact, pokemon, and dbd lately. i also work in the restaurant industry and am happy to have re-found another place to unwind from the pressure that comes from being on your feet a big chunk of the day.

lovely to meet you all, and totally pumped to collect cute dragons again. there's so many new ones!

later, skaters! :D

- cal

Hello and welcome back! Happy Birthday!!! I bet you have stories from working in restaurants. ;) 

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome back! Happy Birthday!!! I bet you have stories from working in restaurants. ;) 

thank you so much! and you bet i do!! it’s definitely one of the most… interesting places i’ve worked. ^^