xenogender

Which of my Dragons are "Rare"?

Hi! :3c I'm a pretty dragon collector whose ultimate goal is to get one of very kind of dragon's sprite, regardless of lineage or ID. Although, I would say this is just because collecting pretty guys is the only thing I know how to do; I don't interact with the community very much and I've never directly traded with or bought from anyone, save from the couple transfer giveaways I've gleefully discovered since being in the discord.

I'm starting to get into learning which dragons are more rare, and therefore prized to have! I've found that the concept of "rarity" on Dragon Cave is extremely subjective, save for the specifications of exclusives, actual "prize" dragons (golds? silvers?), as well as the Xenowyrm Straterae (Which I actually have one of! And it's CAVEBORN!! From the DESERT! I almost let that one die, I didn't realize how cool it was! 😰Woo!). I want to know what you guys think! What dragons do you consider to be rare? Also, would you like to take a look at my scroll and tell me which ones I have could be considered rare, lol? I'm thinking about making a group of them just so I can look at them like even shinier little trophies (All of my dragons are shiny little trophies. The margin is very small).

Here is my DG scroll if you'd like to look through it for dragons I might not know are rare.

Also just look at them, they're all so cute. I'm glad this site has such a simple set of methods for collecting dragons - and no real-money purchases as far as I know! It makes it so I HAVE to be patient, and that in turn gets me to chill out, and really appreciate the dergs I have! I love them all. :)