MageMan

Whats up

Hi, totally new user even though I technically made my account 8 years ago. Recently I was looking for something to scratch that collectable creature itch and I remembered I made a dragon cave account a while back. I'm a big bird lover, played a lot of webkinz when I was a kid, play a lot of Valorant now, and honestly I'm a little shy so I probably won't be too active on the forums!

I read a lot of FAQ and the wiki so I feel pretty caught up, only big question I have right now is what the abbreviations in the trading hub mean (I see a lot of cb fhh and 2g), and what a "code" is? Doesn't matter too much since I don't have anything but common dragon eggs to trade with 😅

Hello and welcome back! I recommend the Terminology page of the Wiki as a resource on abbreviations and terms. "CB" is "cave-born", "2g" is "2nd generation", and I don't know what "fhh" is. A code is the five-digit string at the end of a dragon's URL you see when you're viewing their page, like this: https://dragcave.net/view/ueCzr. The code is "ueCzr." 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!