Soul-Tian

ANSWERED:Trading wish list allowed?

Go to solution Solved by Aleoleo,

Hi, 

I don't know if this question has been asked before. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything that would answer it so I hope it's okay to ask here. 

I'm still not entirely familiar with dragcave and wanted to ask something regarding the public trading. I've seen that some users use a group with named dragons as a wish list or post them on their forum profile and ask in public trades for something from their wish list on their scroll or profile (without linking to it).

Is this allowed or do we have to be more specific as in naming particular breeds? I'm asking because there are times when I do not look for anything specific and would take a huge variety of offers but still would like to give a hint to things I especially like and pointing others to a wish list would be quite helpful in times like this. 

Also out of interest, is there a guideline with more detailed rules regarding public trading on the forum? I couldn't find one except for the dragcave.net Help -> Trading page. ^^

Thank you very much in advance. 😊

We have this, but I am not sure how actively it is used. 

Posted Solution

8 hours ago, Soul-Tian said:

Is this allowed or do we have to be more specific as in naming particular breeds? I'm asking because there are times when I do not look for anything specific and would take a huge variety of offers but still would like to give a hint to things I especially like and pointing others to a wish list would be quite helpful in times like this. 

It's allowed! You can make a wishlist in your profile, use the Wish List thread PrincessLucy posted above (it's used by many! See my sig ;)) or create a group listing specific things you want (here's mine as an example). 

8 hours ago, Soul-Tian said:

Also out of interest, is there a guideline with more detailed rules regarding public trading on the forum? I couldn't find one except for the dragcave.net Help -> Trading page. ^^

Here:

12 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

We have this, but I am not sure how actively it is used. 

Thank you! This is also quite helpful. 🥰

4 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

It's allowed! You can make a wishlist in your profile, use the Wish List thread PrincessLucy posted above (it's used by many! See my sig ;)) or create a group listing specific things you want (here's mine as an example). 

Thank you! That's exactly what I was hoping and looking for. 🥰💕