Westly

Spreadsheet for collectors!

Hi there all!

Hope I'm doing this right!

As my sig says, I'm big on data and Spreadsheets!

With the help of the DragonCave Wiki, I've made a little spreadsheet with all of the dragons, if they are sexually dimorphic or have other variations, images of their eggs, their egg descriptions, along with a place that you can add an X, and get a nice purple color to show that you own that dragon, and a count in the upper right hand corner!

Dragoncological Survey Checklist 

How To use the Spreadsheet

You'll want to use the 'make a copy' on Google sheets so that you'll have your own copy that you can fill out on your own account. 

After you've made your copy, simply go to your Dragon Cave.  I would suggest that you sort by breed, as these are in alphabetical order, and go down the list, counting your dragons, matching their images and filling out the data!

Owned? You'll see that it currently says 'No".  Click on it, change it to '"Yes" and it will automagically change the number of Unique Dragons!

Number Owned: Curious how many dragons you have, and want to confirm your Dragon Cave data matches your spreadsheet?  You can enter a number in here, so if you've got Three Aeon Wyverns, just put 3 there, and it will be added to the number of Total Dragons!

And that's it!  It's pretty easy,  and will show you a lot of information at a glance!  It's great for collectors to see how many Dragons you have yet to get!

I hope you enjoy it!

Disclaimer

I'm still learning about Dragon Cave, and I've been told there's a few dragons that are unavailable, and I've made an effort to edit those out, but, I figure there are those here that know more than I do!  So if I've got something wrong, such as a variation no longer being available, or missing a variation, or having misspelled something, or my data's wrong, please feel free to let me know!

Any questions?  I'm happy to answer!

Want something custom?  Let me know!  Spreadsheets are a lot of fun for me!

This spreadsheet is updated to the Delta/Lalopian Leviathan!  If we get new Dragons, I'll update it again with instructions on how to include the new lines!  :)

Hey all!  

I'm currently working on the new dragons!  I don't have full information about them yet, but did luckily pick up a few of the new CB eggs.  

If anyone has any info about the new bred pygmy, please do share with me, and I'll add it to the spreadsheet!

Edited to Add: The spreadsheet has had a placeholder for the new dragon added, with information from the forums.  It's an ongoing process and I'll update when everything is in 100%!

Edited by Westly
Adding additional information about placeholder