inghelene

ANSWERED:Christmas dragons renamed to their holiday year?

Go to solution Solved by rinoa26,

Posted (edited)

Since last christmas, all holiday dragons are listed as "Holiday Dragon (Year)" in encyclopedia, as well as the name of the breed on scroll.

I figured it was to make it easier to hunt, but the name remained when Valentines came, and still stand till this day.

This is not the case for any of the other holidays.

image.png.f9ad7964cee9a442e0c33993ae1bf8f6.png

image.png.b47b556bf305a44b6248160e28cf4146.png

Edited by inghelene

Posted Solution

I don't understand your question?

Christmas dragons were always listed as Holiday Dragon (year) in the encyclopedia and never sorted within their "breed" name (like Valentines do). In fact, the first Christmas dragon with an own description and official breed name are the Garlands. All other Christmas breeds before them have the same Holiday description text:

Holiday dragons are a very mysterious breed. They are only seen during winter, and even then it is hard to catch a glimpse of one. They are responsible for the general cheer that spreads during the holidays. In essence, they are the “Spirits of Winter.”

3 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

I don't understand your question?

Christmas dragons were always listed as Holiday Dragon (year) in the encyclopedia and never sorted within their "breed" name (like Valentines do). In fact, the first Christmas dragon with an own description and official breed name are the Garlands. All other Christmas breeds before them have the same Holiday description text:

Huh, figured it was something wrong, but if older breeds are unnamed, I guess it’s a feature. 😅