Hello there,

I recently stumbled upon Dragon Cave after joining in 2014. When I joined, I didn't realize there is a form! Now I am joining the forum portion to learn more about the game and how to navigate it better. Besides just stumbling upon the form, I spend a majority of the time as a chemist or browsing the cave for eggs I do not have yet. There are so many unique breeds! I hope I can collect them all with time! 

Hello and welcome! You can also use the Market to buy dragons you don't have! Just note that dragons that can only be obtained through breeding can't be bought there. Good luck!

12 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You can also use the Market to buy dragons you don't have! Just note that dragons that can only be obtained through breeding can't be bought there. Good luck!

I did have a quick question as I could not find it anywhere, how do we get the dragon to do trades with? If memory serves, the dragon is known as Magi. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Nyxe said:

I did have a quick question as I could not find it anywhere, how do we get the dragon to do trades with? If memory serves, the dragon is known as Magi. Thanks!

They're available in any biome, or you could buy them in the market if you have enough shards! You might also find them in the abandoned page.

Edited by purpledragonclaw