Lunastar_13

Mental Health Vent Centre

Hello! Welcome to the Mental Health Vent Centre! I tried my best to look through the pages, but anyways, this is the thread for those with issues with Mental health, to vent to me and others! I'll try to help you, but I'm not a therapist... As long as you're okay with it, and it goes by the DC forum guidelines, you can tell a story about how you got your MHD (Mental Health Disorder) if you have one, or how your Mental Health became a little worse. (If there is already a thread for this, please merge them) 

Rules:

1. Only for Mental health, not physical. 

2. If your story includes physical health, that's okay. Only if it's just physical health and doesn't mention Mental. I will not delete the post tho. 

3. Don't be rude to people if they don't have many Mental Health stories. This is a place to help those with bad mental health, not make their mental health worse. Additionally, do not make any rude comments even to be funny. Mental Health is not a joke. 

4. Your story Must follow guidelines. If they do not, please reconsider posting. 

5. Stories are optional. Do not tell anyone that they have to share a story. 

6. Any emotions allowed, as long as you don't make fun of anyone :)

7. Use the "people first" rule. Example: "A person with depression." Not "A depressed person"

8. Support others. This is a place to tell people that we are here for them. Not create a warzone.

9. Anyone may help. Someone that isn't me might have a great coping strategy that I haven't thought of. They may post that, and we will add it. 

that's all the rules I have right now. 

Coping strategies:

none yet. 

Things to help you focus/distract you:

None yet! 

Quote of the week (resets every Sunday 8:00am EST) :

"There's a hope just waitin' for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart." -The singer in 'Scars to Your Beautiful'

Question of the week:

What's your favorite way to help yourself when you don't feel like doing anything? 

These things are optional to tell me. You don't have to. (For Quote, just tell me an uplifting quote :) )

That's all for now!