Lunastar_13

Deja vu and 6th senses

It is just me, or can my dreams predict my future, also, I have a 6th sense (also a 7th but it seeps into the 6th) I can, kinda, sense danger. I get a bad headache when something dangerous might happen, but it also can happen for other people. My Deja vu is one of the weirdest things that happens to me, because it's a lucid dream. When I lucid dream, I know I'm dreaming, but I've never known I can use it for good. Deja Vu is very powerful in some cases, so I was wondering, does anyone else get it? And if so, how do you use it? I use mine to the best I can with little information about it. I haven't gotten an image of something dangerous yet, but I'm hoping to never get one, but I'm also wishing to get one. I can avoid danger faster if I do, and I can change the fate that I may have. I was also wondering, does anyone else have a "double" 6th sense like I do? If so, tell me a story about how you avoided danger, or helped someone else avoid danger.

One time, when I was around 6-7, some kids in Summer Camp were trying to prank me by putting poison ivy in the hole I dug to sit in. My 6th sense kicked in right when I was about to sit down in the ivy. It seems like I'm allergic to it, because I can't touch it without my 6th sense kicking in. Those two kids got in huge trouble. 

Another story. I helped someone avoid a snake encounter. We were at the same Summer Camp, and we were in the woods (we were allowed there) and some kid went where we weren't supposed to, and I followed. My 6th sense kicked in again, and I told them, "Hey... I don't think we should be over here..." They told me, "Nahh, it'll be fine..." Right then, we saw the snake's "burrow" or whatever it's called. We left so the snake couldn't get us. That was the time I had helped someone out of danger's path. 

I have more, but I don't exactly want to make this too long, as it's already pretty long.