branzoo

Possibility to sort by group in Costum Sort

Hello everyone!

When organising my scroll, I am mainly using Custom Sort as all the default sorts don't really capture the ordering I feel like. I don't think any of the systematic sorts could ever capture quite the order I want, as it's extremely subjective. However, already at 250 dragons, all the available custom sort methods are starting to be rather tedious, and I often end up doing double work as I have pretty much the same sort order in both the groups and the main scroll.

I would thus like to suggest a new Custom Sort option based on groups, where you are shown a list of all the groups you currently have, and then get to simply add groups to the sort in whichever order you like (eg. "Favourites" comes first, "Space theme" second, "Ungrouped" in the end, "Wyverns" not in the sort, or however you've organised your groups). The scroll should simply adopt whatever sort has been imposed within the groups. In that way, you would only have to deal with the current, slightly heavy-to-work-with custom sorts within the much smaller groups. 

To deal with dragons being in multiple groups, you could either just pick a random of the chosen groups included in the sort, or introduce a separate type of group (maybe called sort-groups?) where every dragon can only be in one.

I don't know if this would be convenient for anyone else, but I just wanted to put it out there in case I'm not the only one who would love to see this feature :)

Kind regards,

branzoo