Icaruus

SPAM:What dragons to keep?

Is there any thing that tells you whats worth keeping/breeding??

Like this Bauta dragon?

You can look at the market and see how many shards (click the number at the very top of your scroll that has a little shard symbol) a certain dragon costs. If you haven’t unlocked everything in the market yet you can look it up on the Dragcave Wiki. It doesn’t always reflect where players value a dragon but it’s a guideline. You can also check the official trading section on Dragcave and see what people are offering for what price. 

I general my advice is to just keep the dragons you find pretty though. Have a look at the “breeding” sub forum to see what kind of lineages people make, maybe you like the look of something. 

19 minutes ago, blah said:

You can look at the market and see how many shards (click the number at the very top of your scroll that has a little shard symbol) a certain dragon costs. If you haven’t unlocked everything in the market yet you can look it up on the Dragcave Wiki. It doesn’t always reflect where players value a dragon but it’s a guideline. You can also check the official trading section on Dragcave and see what people are offering for what price. 

I general my advice is to just keep the dragons you find pretty though. Have a look at the “breeding” sub forum to see what kind of lineages people make, maybe you like the look of something. 

Whats a good shard amount? I know thats probably a dumb question but I'm trying to figure out the value of shards lol. I couldn't find any on the trading but that could mean the opposite of good lol

"Good" is subjective, my suggestion is to collect whatever you want! I would also recommend requesting a mentor in The Mentoring Project to help you with these questions.

General Discussion is for all non-Dragon Cave-related discussion, please do not post DC topics in this subforum. Thank you!

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.