Cheesecake_Raccoon

Copying link icon not working consistently?

Go to solution Solved by MissK.,

This is a minor issue I noticed. So when you create a link to a transfer or trade, there's a little paper icon that you can click to just copy the link, easy peasy. However, I've noticed that sometimes it just doesn't work? I click on the icon three times, the link doesn't copy and a few times it just copies the ending string of letters without the http in front. It's a very minor nuisance, I only noticed it when I was creating multiple transfers and the same wrong dragon was linked 2 or 3 times because it hadn't copied the link for the right dragon at all. Is anyone else having this issue? Can I fix this? Thank you! 

It's never worked for me on mobile- I just highlight the text to copy.

I noticed this as well a couple of weeks ago, but I just gave up after a couple tries and manually copied everything.

Posted Solution

Yeah, it seems to randomly not work sometimes. From what I've noticed, when I actually get the "copied" popup it has worked, and if I don't, it hasn't (even though I've clicked it repeatedly, which I usually do nowadays). But sometimes I don't pay full attention so not sure if it's 100% consistent. Would be nice if it could be fixed but it's not gamebreaking either.

On 2/29/2024 at 7:44 AM, 04uni said:

It's never worked for me on mobile- I just highlight the text to copy.

Same here.