dracornithologist

Ox-Bloodlines

oxbloodlinesbanner2.png.3270fd2b382e702f4c11e0c1436e3d17.png

Overview: A code-collection project focused on finding dragons whose codes begin with the word 'ox', and, eventually, pursuing ox-code based lineages. Think, Z-Project, but for ox-codes. 

Background: I have a couple Ox and 0x code dragons, and I have seen a few pass by in the caves. I felt the urge to collect them, and thought that others might enjoy that, too! I think it's a fun pun on the word 'oxblood', too, which is how I named the project. I think any 'ox', 'Ox,' '0x,' 'oX', 'OX,' or '0x' code should count. 

To join: Use the form below to start your own post in this thread where you keep track of your Oxen. Feel free to post whenever you find an ox code, or use this thread to post trade links for ox codes. 
Forum name: 
Ox code group link:
New Ox codes!
Lineage Link

Rules:

1. This thread is for a) the sharing and showing of your ox-code dragons, b) the discussion of ox-code dragons, c) the breeding of ox-code dragons, and d) the distribution (trading, gifting) of ox-code dragons.

2. If you are receiving a gift of an ox-code dragon from this thread, in general, killing the gifted dragon intentionally in any way is not allowed and will result in a warning.
3. Anyone giving away a dragon can specify otherwise if they do not mind the recipient killing the gifted dragon, in which case killing that dragon would not be a violation of the thread rules.

Other details: If this project grows and others join, I'd love to use this space to do things such as highlighting different user's ox-code groups every once in a while (with their consent).

Happy Hunting!

I'll start - 

Forum name: dracornithologist 
Ox code group link: OxBloodlines
New Ox codes!
OXen6

0xLMu

0xdGg

Art

Signature badge (by dracornithologist)
oxbloodlinesbadge.png.f0b8ef8e6c930c18d63cd3d470ab8835.png

OX GROUPS
dracornithologist

euphoric_poptarts

Cal-ifornia

Edited by dracornithologist

Im excited to see how this will turn out! While I dont have any Ox codes I hope this works out for you!

I have an Ox, but only in the middle -_- See here! I also have a strange urge to collect Ox-coded dragons, so I might get more soon!

Posted (edited)

0x code for grabs!

I saw it in the AP and would be happy to keep it, but thought I'd post it here in case anyone would like it!

2g White from Lihnseyre mom!

updated link below

Some housekeeping -- 

1. I'm adding rules for giving away in the thread up top.

2. I made a little badge that I'm putting in my signature to link to my Ox Bloodline group! It's just a stylized 'o' and 'x'. Feel free to use it yourself if you would like! 
oxbloodlinesbadge.png.5c5d8e5651c76b710ca2e91269b3f303.png

Edited by dracornithologist

I nabbed you OX hatchling, I hope you don't mind. I just am obsessed over these pixel babies! I love your frozen Khusa babe as well~ It is definitely adorably cute.....

Latest updates!

Ox code group link: OxBloodlines

New Ox codes!

0xhzf

and 

0xXU3

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - non ox 2g from oxcodes

I was excited to have a matching set of Falconiform Wyverns, so I gave them a go and I'm giving away the (non ox code) result, if anyone wants it! No killing please, but otherwise, happy for it to go to a good home!

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - CB Brute oxcode 

No killing please but! In case anyone would like to start their own herd ☺️

TRADE UP:

I bred my tan ridgewing ox and my leodon ox and got this cute tan ridgewing! I'm happy to keep it but I'm interested in offers. ☺️

Posted (edited)

Forum name:  Cal-ifornia
Ox code group link:
Ox-Bloodlines
New Ox codes!
0XUGI

I only have 10 Ox codes. Will be fun to get more

Edited by Cal-ifornia

14 hours ago, euphoric_poptarts said:

Forum name: euphoric_poptarts
Ox code group link: https://dragcave.net/group/260966-ox-you-glad-to-see-me

I adopted the Falconiform and Brute :)

Also happy to say that I snagged an Ox Thunder from a trade.

Glad they went to a nice home !! and that thunder is such a good grab ! I added you to the first post, if that's okay!

6 hours ago, Cal-ifornia said:

Forum name:  Cal-ifornia
Ox code group link:
Ox-Bloodlines
New Ox codes!
0XUGI

I only have 10 Ox codes. Will be fun to get more

What excellent ox-codes, it's so cool that you had this many already!! Thanks for sharing! ☺️ I also added you to the main post, if that's okay!

1 hour ago, dracornithologist said:

What excellent ox-codes, it's so cool that you had this many already!! Thanks for sharing! ☺️ I also added you to the main post, if that's okay!

Yeah, absolutely okay! I'll try to find more ox codes while cave hunting

Ox code group link: OxBloodlines

New Ox code!

That cute guardian ox-code, 0XnSS, grew up! I paired her with OXEn6 and we'll see how that goes!

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - 3g ox-code Sunsong from radiant angel checker (AP find)

I found this great code in the AP and hatched it in case anyone would like to adopt! Claim here!

It baffles me how, after joining this, ox codes just keep showing up! Obviously only because I'm actually looking now, but it feels like there's so many suddenly appearing XD I'm up to 7 just this month after never having an ox coded dragon in 3 years :o

4 minutes ago, dracornithologist said:

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - CB Pillow ox-code

For anyone interested! Claim here!

Wrong link :P

Also, I forgot to add this 

NEW OX CODE: 0XNdQ

Who I paired with my lovely Oxen6, and I resulted in this wonderful little guy! He's not a true ox-code but he has ox in him, which I think is really neat!

Also, also, I've been thinking about making little ox-code art every month, maybe highlight a different ox-code dragon each time?

Posted (edited)

New Ox codes!

OXkoY, 0XJCd (from here, thanks!)

15 hours ago, dracornithologist said:

also, I've been thinking about making little ox-code art every month, maybe highlight a different ox-code dragon each time?

That sounds really cool!!

Congrats on your almost-Ox-coded baby :)

Edited by euphoric_poptarts

10 hours ago, Frayed said:

I have this messy lineage OX-code Ember, if that would be useful to anyone? https://dragcave.net/lineage/OXrS

It's very pretty! If you ever receive an ox/0x in a code of its offspring, I would love to receive it! Otherwise, welcome to the ox-rustlers! 🙂 🐂

On 4/17/2024 at 11:43 PM, dracornithologist said:

FREE TO A GOOD HOME: Deep_Sea_egg.gif oxOzL

Acquired! Thank you :)