Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selinfireheart

Introduction

Hello!

I'm checking out dragon cave again! A friend of mine showed it to me some years ago but I wasn't wanting to commit to learning the whole shebang. I have more patience and interest in collection type games these days so I'll see how it goes!

I was poking around some wikis and other resources to see how to tell which dragon you might get from an egg description. I found a few with some pictures that I liked from some different sites, and managed to snag my initial four and get set up with the hatcheries. My internet is pretty fast, so it's cool to be able to go through those with a fast refresh and lots of dragons. I am hoping to find a more navigable resource that has old and new dragons with their descriptions and pictures so I can strive for a collection within my aesthetics. I am wondering where best to start learning the lingo and acronyms here, as I was looking in the trades tab and saw a lot of letters that I couldn't wrap my head around. Hopefully the forums will be of help, but I mostly just like to collect, breed, and poke around the trades if need be.

Ah, thank you, that was just the page I was needing. Shout out to the Wiki contributors, they've done a wonderful job.