notecardPasta

Egg slots in header

image.png.6da25197734f6e5d941a6b9bbd5192e2.png

Pretty simple idea as shown by the mockup (the icon on the right is a rough dragon hand but it could be a head/something else to represent total slots in general)

I have poor/spotty memory and often find myself forgetting I've grabbed eggs entirely before hanging out at the caves or forgetting how many I've already gotten while there, it'd be pretty helpful to see your current slots at a glance! Perhaps not the most urgent/gamechanging suggestion, just a lil QOL idea

As someone who keeps having to click on the growing dragons link every 2 seconds I support 100%!

Agreed. 

I made a similar suggestion some years back, actually! 

I obviously support. My paranoia and distrust of my own memory or counting skills have not diminished, and people make the autoabandon mistakes as usual. 

Edit to add: as was discussed in the old topic too, an alternative place for the slots could be in the Dragons page. I think the link within "Growing dragons" doesn't quite do the job as neatly.

Edited by Platykwak

If we ever get this, I definitely think it needs to include both egg slots and total slots. It would just be more confusing if you get used to relying on that to hunt and then miss stuff because of being hatchie locked instead. So yeah, it would be very handy to be able to check our limits more easily.