Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALphaDragonUniverse

I've never used a forum in my life

Hello there, I'm Al Pha. I've actually been playing Dragon Cave for years but have never touched the forums because I'm too antisocial to interact with people on the internet 🙃 That said, if you wanna chat, there is a 10% chance I'll respond and a 5% chance it won't be with anything snarky. 

Nah but really. I'm actually here to ask for help. I'll get into a bit later since this thread apparently doesn't like that 😐 Nice to meet ya'll anyway! Now to lurk in the corner and barely say a word!

Untitled125_20231230174650.png

So, my goal in game is to fully complete the encyclopedia, every single available image unlocked. However, I can't unlock images of dragons that change form: Aeons, Bolts, Stratos, etc. Viewing my own changed dragons doesn't add to the count. I've gotten around this by hunting through fan sites and clicking on other peoples' changed dragons, and that's worked perfectly... until now.

Currently, I'm searching for shaved Luminas, both Light and Dark. I have hunted through probably hundreds of families, and I haven't found a single one. So, I'd like some help finding them, if they're even findable. I'm wondering if I just can't see other peoples' shaved Luminas for some reason 🤔

2 hours ago, ALphaDragonUniverse said:

So, my goal in game is to fully complete the encyclopedia, every single available image unlocked. However, I can't unlock images of dragons that change form: Aeons, Bolts, Stratos, etc. Viewing my own changed dragons doesn't add to the count. I've gotten around this by hunting through fan sites and clicking on other peoples' changed dragons, and that's worked perfectly... until now.

Currently, I'm searching for shaved Luminas, both Light and Dark. I have hunted through probably hundreds of families, and I haven't found a single one. So, I'd like some help finding them, if they're even findable. I'm wondering if I just can't see other peoples' shaved Luminas for some reason 🤔

you can try asking the encyclopedia helpers thread for shaved luminas and glowing aeons! they also have a spreadsheet with every dragon, but those particular forms won't be there since they're temporary and require specific actions.