Iskiera

ANSWERED:Valentins Recipes

so I'm trying to play the valentines game however non of the recipes work, even if I follow the example ones it tells me something didn't work... been trying any combo I can think of to make an iced coffee with milk but gave up after an hour... what am I doing wrong as the instructions are not quit clear to me as well... for example: when I make the coffee I take ground coffee and the coffee make, that works, but do I need to add the coffee make again with the pot to get hot coffee or do I add ground coffee - coffee make - pot.. I tried both versions and none works... thx for any tipps

I haven't been asked a coffee yet, but I think you must combine, in this order, coffee + coffee maker + pot + sink + stove (to fill the pot with water and boil it) + cup (to put the coffee into a cup) + milk + ice

All the ingredients must be added together, in the correct order

Edited by Iside

1 hour ago, Iside said:

I haven't been asked a coffee yet, but I think you must combine, in this order, coffee + coffee maker + pot + sink + stove (to fill the pot with water and boil it) + cup (to put the coffee into a cup) + milk + ice

Yes! Ground Coffee (Ingredients), Coffee Maker (Appliances), Pot (Containers), Sink (Appliances), Stove (Appliances), Cup (Containers), Milk (Ingredients), Ice (Ingredients). Only that order- any other will keep them from combining.

The example ones only show how to make part of (most) recipes.

Edited by euphoric_poptarts

1 hour ago, Iside said:

ok I think I got it now, I always forgot to heat the water for iced stuff... thank you :D