markkuss

Seeking Advice: Upgrading My Car with Viny

I've been thinking about giving my car a little upgrade lately, and I've been considering getting some vinyl work done on it. I've seen some amazing designs out there, and I think it could really add a personal touch to my vehicle.
However, I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to this stuff, so I was hoping to get some advice from those of you who have experience with auto vinyl. I'm not exactly sure where to start or what to look for in terms of quality and durability.
I'm based in a small city, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good local online shop where I can browse through different vinyl options and maybe even get some expert advice on what would work best for my car. I've checked out a few places online but I always value recommendations from people who have firsthand experience.
Also, if any of you have had vinyl work done on your cars before, I'd love to hear about your experiences! What designs did you go for? How has the vinyl held up over time?
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions you can offer. I can't wait to give my car a fresh new look!